The Characters of An Ascension

Hello. I am proud to show these Mocs that have been in development for some time. The first Moc we have is Yumi, the legendary assassin of ice:

He is a comrade of @Senit & @Rukah in the Olisi-verse, and has his own storied past.

Next,I’d like to talk about the Bat herself, the one, the very intoxicated, the only: Cappuccino!

Cappuccino is a blacksmith, and has created weaponry rivaling many.

@Monopoly , could you draw Cappuccino again?

And now, for the moc you’ve all been waiting for…
My true self moc…
The Chained Vessel, He who gained a voice, Olisi.

Embued with the powers of the Great Beings, he was to carry on their legacy.
But then he gained a mind, and was sealed away, only to be opened millions of years later, and he will have his vengeance.

Thank you for viewing! if you wish to read the ongoing story, then here is the link: An Ascension

12 Likes

been waiting for this boy for a long time

He looks great! Very spindly, but it works in his favour. I’ll add you to the Self Moc Mission queue now that he’s finally ready.

Cappuccino’s also looking uh… thiccer than usual.

3 Likes

Your self-MOC is definitely on the unsettling side, and I think the lankiness does it a favor in that regard. Barraki-teeth foot claws are also cool. Yumi looks good and his torso is weirdly satisfyingly-sized, so nice job with that.

Cappuccino looks decent (particularly the legs), but I feel like the chest area is lacking–it looks pretty bare and unfinished. Also not sure about the colors, with the green-yellow wings and the Metru blue thigh armor. They go together alright, I guess. Also, oh snap, she thicc. You went there. @Monopoly, can I blame you for this? =P

3 Likes

Yumi has a pretty unorthodox build, which I think works well for him. Cappuccino isn’t bad either, but Olisi really takes the cake. The spindly limbs and spikes give the moc an almost eldritch feel. Nice job!

Wow. These are amazing! I really like Olisi. He is the perfect nightmare fuel.

1 Like

Did-did
did you seriously add more spare tyre to a bat

1 Like

Yumi is pretty cool, Olisi looks great and Cappuccino is… interesting…

1 Like