The chronicler : takua (slightly budgeted)

based on my matoran design but slightly larger, becauve he's an av-matoran, so I made him bigger to reflect the difference, also I was running out of good parts.

comparison:

It's not amazing, but I really wanted to make another matoran, and I always liked takua,
what do you think?

15 Likes

Never seen people build matoran like this, definitely the good kinda unique. Really wish I had that blue Pakari though cry

3 Likes

thanks.

I wish it was a darker blue.

He does kinda look like a chronicler on the go doesn't he? I mean, that is supposed to be a backpack on him right?

Regardless, I think this goes a way to solve a small problem I had with your previous matoran: that he was too small. Now comes the challenge of armoring him, as his upper legs look skinny ans his upper arm is kinda meh.

Overall though, I like it. I think it brings out another aspect of Takua's character and it is indeed very unique and creative.

1 Like

He fits right in with Payinku! XD

1 Like

"Slightly Budget"

What

Nice MOC! smile

2 Likes

I'm running out of good parts to moc with, my teridax revamp has eaten most of my good parts, and I really don't want to take him apart, I'm trying to get my hands on a bunch more parts.

thanks.

Our dear friend @Chro is referring to how if you wanted to indicate he was on a parts budget while being grammatically correct, it would be "slightly budgeted."

1 Like

Apart from the Metru-colored parts (Upper legs and lower torso), which you can't do much about anyway, this is a really cool MOC! I actually like the way that the upper arms and legs aren't armored. My biggest issue would probably be with his buzz-saw shield. It just doesn't seem like a weapon Takua would have. confused

2 Likes

I originally wasn't going to use it but the shield looked too small otherwise, I'm not a huge fan of it myself.

@Ekorak It was late, I was tired, I fixed it.

1 Like

Dat backpack tho

1 Like

I like how you added the backpack.

1 Like

I really like this style of matoran. It's very different than what most people do. Great job!