The Chronicler's Company

##The Chronicler’s Company
I’ve recreated the Chronicler’s company using my Matoran frame, this project let me expand on the customisation of the frame by giving each one some unique features.

From left to right:

• Macku has the Ga-Koro Kolhii staff and shield as well as a grass skirt, I thought it would be cool to give Ga Matoran a more tropical vibe as they live next to the ocean. As Macku is a Kolhii player, she has a tougher build.
  • Taipu has a pickaxe and some candle attachments as he’s a miner.
  • Tamaru has a disk launcher for his main weapon and an axe as he’s a forest navigator, he would use it to cut through dense leaves. I experimented with the size of the build and giving him a vine/leaf shoulder pad. The disk launcher made sense for him as the bamboo disks of Mata Nui were produced in Le-Koro.
  • Takua is the standard form of the build and doesn’t differ from the Kolhii head build.
  • (Lord) Kapura uses the strong build as he’s a member of the guard and has the staff and shield used by the guard. This build uses his Pakari from his ‘diminished’ form.
  • Kopeke uses the smaller build and has the Ko-Koro red flags and some Ice picks that double as chisels.
  • Hafu has slightly modified arms and uses a modified Kolhii staff when carving his latest originals, I also gave him a little strap he attaches it to when not in use.

Comments and criticisms are welcome as always! :smile:

31 Likes

These look great.

1 Like

wait… so which one is Hafu? Because the power pack is a point of argument

1 Like

Hafu is depicted as a having a Ruru according to the BS01 page for Hafu and the power pack artwork, visible on the BS01 page. He’s furthest on the right.

1 Like

so than, is the po-matoran on the right then taipu?

1 Like

The one on the right is Hafu and the one on the left is Taipu

2 Likes

great, thanks

1 Like

Nice! They all turned out really well :smiley:

1 Like

I love these all.

1 Like