The Cliffhorse Crew

Need Help for the CHC Movie.

If you’ve seen the trailer (which you can’t now because it got deleted for copyright.) i’m making CHC The Movie. Basically the Movie will be a mix of Guardians, Avengers, and Star Wars with good action, funny comedy, and of course plenty of course romance even though there are no girls in the movie… Anyways the movie will be completely filmed in Gmod so if you want to help than just contact me on Steam/Skype the only thing you need is Gmod and that’s it. But if you don’t have Gmod than I can still use extra voice actors. There will be a limit to people so once you see me say I don’t need help than I wont unless somebody can’t do their job. I hope everyone is excited, i’m gonna make this a really good movie and i’ll try and release it after Rise is done with Zombie Furno but if not that’s ok. The movie is set to release in either early to mid summer or autum of 2015.

6 Likes

I thought that trailer was a joke. I may want to help at some point, as I do in fact own Gmod.

1 Like

While I don’t have Gmod, I do have an obsession with watchmen.

9 Likes

Your one of the characters in the main team so your in it regardless.

2 Likes

Beef is a girl?

that explains his voice

#sick burn

hashtag#Iamonetotalk

6 Likes

Wasn’t what I was going for, but there’s no one who’d really work as the smurfet factory so I winged it.

2 Likes

Never knew my thick 'STRALIAN voice sounded like yours.

Crikey.

11 Likes

i think that functioning is an over statement

6 Likes

For those who haven’t seen them:

MOC Advice/Reviews with Nyran and Matt

6 Likes

So what’s your basis for picking the MOCs you… well, pick?

1 Like

They have to have amiibo compatibility.

12 Likes

There’s a lot that goes into the development of each episode, with the Directors, Producer, and of course the board members of the company (CHC empire) to go through with the choices. All or a good majority have to agree on a certain MOC and this, with the added paperwork, may take months to process. Then there’s the casting call, contracts, props, filming, recording, animation, everything has to be complied. Multiple people have to approve the project. Promotion has to go through. And then it has to be sent to theaters across the globe.

8 Likes

I hate you all.
You ruined my attempts of having a friendship with 3rdeye, may or may not have been a good thing.

9 Likes

The place where all the videos we take off YouTube go: The Cliffhorse DailyMotion Account
What Videos? Things like commentaries and even old videos. Basically the exclusive place for all the random things.

4 Likes

So uh, during the summer we are going to try and have scheduled videos. So that’s a thing.

Current Schedule:
Mondays- MOC advice
Wednesdays- Risebell Wednesdays
Fridays- Cliffhorse Crew Fridays
Sunday/Saturdays- Commentaries and Podcast’s

8 Likes

The only one that’ll actually end up working out

Speaking of, when do we release the next one?

2 Likes

Um. Y’know. Someday.

2 Likes

I’ll probably end up screwing up the schedule by posting random videos at random times.

3 Likes

Don’t you mean

:stuck_out_tongue:

I am scared

14 Likes