The Cons of Bionicle

I did not know that that’s why they used them.

2 Likes

I think the Makuta species thing was a cool idea, but it didn’t fit in with the story, unless Mata Nui became a Makuta as well.
However, just the whole thing of them being brothers doesn’t really make sense ether, to be brothers you need to have shared parents and as we all know reproduction doesn’t exist in Bionicle, so no matter how you cut the cake, there’s some story issue. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

They being brothers was a matoran legend/myth I think.

3 Likes

Well, brothers and sisters has been a BIONICLE naming convention in the past, and let’s not forget how many people on earth call each other “bro”. It’s a title indicating that you’re close to someone, like you would be to a sibling.

2 Likes

But did Mata Nui and Teridax ever have a “brotherly” relationship?

Unless the Great Beings created both of them… :stuck_out_tongue:
But I guess really the issue is that Mata Nui actually created the Makuta species. So Makuta is more like Mata Nui’s son…? 0.o

7 Likes

I think Toa Mata ARE technically siblings cuz they where created at the same time by the same being. So they are like family.

4 Likes

Toa referred to each other as brothers and sisters

8 Likes

How come?

1 Like

I would like to bring up discrepancies between the accepted story and various media(movies, the books, games, etc)

2 Likes

BLUE PINS.

That is all.

3 Likes

My con is that when using the sets they always fall over!! It’s so annoying!

Yeah, it was tough to get a balance between balance and big ugly feet…

1 Like

Exactly, when I tried to make them battle, they would fall on each other. :’(

2 Likes

I once… Okay, a few times… Stood up all my sets and my sister and I would each get a Midak Skyblaster and a ton of ammo and see who could knock over the most. xD

3 Likes

“Bionicle is a near-perfect thing”

No.

No.

Cons list includes Greg, by the way.

6 Likes

Eh, I was trying to poke fun at the purist Zealots of Bionicle. Also I don’t think I was in the right mind when I made the post

Truth.

2 Likes

Can the purist Zealots be counted as a con?

1 Like

for all fandoms,
#YES.

4 Likes

You don’t know the frustration of your BIONICLE figures falling over until you try to make a stop motion film with them.

4 Likes