The Creature of Chaos

Here today we have a table scrap Moc , so don’t expect much XD
Story:
after the Origan broke the God Line the universe became a haven for criminals , Chaos ran loose and as Origan was returned to his Toa Mata state , he couldn’t do much about it… but from this Chaos, a new more evil threat was born… it started with city’s falling into rubble, then army’s of possessed warriors attacking where ever they saw fit… and the leader of all this… a man shrouded in mystery , who wore a cloak that covered the most of his body… this man called him self Chaos Origan
… Origan tried to fight this man, but could never find him… but he found Origan…
he stole and killed Origans creature Rexxak in the most brutal way possible and recorded it , and sent this video to Origan, days later Origan was faced by his nightmares , a deformed , insane version of Rexxak stood in front of him, its mind shrouded in chaos…

Appearance:

32 Likes

the back looks kinda weird, but I love how cute it is and I love the paint

I would say it looks better standing up

like that

4 Likes

@Fidda i like how on its back legs too, and it may look cute , but it is pure “Choas” :wink: XD

1 Like

The element and colors imply that its evil. But how can something so adorable be evil?

1 Like

I like the recolor but the body build is not so good from the top.

1 Like

@MaximusPrime Insanity is a beautiful thing :wink:
@Square yeah ik, he was just a table scrap Moc, i just threw together some parts as i needed to test out this colour scheme for Chaos Origan, what is my Next Moc , so i didn’t build him to be good hahah :blush: :slight_smile:

1 Like

The picture of it standing up is pretty cute.

1 Like

@Tigocourt117 What you on about , he is pure evil :wink:

Chaos??! It so adorable tho.

1 Like

@Zero HE IS EVIL OK… PURE EVIL

3 Likes

But he’s too cute to be evil!

1 Like

fixed that for you.

2 Likes

@Zero he may be cute, but he was made that way… who would want to kill this when it is so cute… you will just sit there awwwwwing as he destroys your villages , towns and cities mwhahaha
@MaximusPrime but is he though

1 Like

So true

1 Like

Evil incarnate

1 Like

Evil can be cute. Just look at the bunny from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

3 Likes

@Tigocourt117 you just shot up there with like one of my fav people ever ! Monty Python is a great movie, im guessing you have also seen black adder etc?