The CTRL+V Topic

“All the heroes stand strong”

2 Likes

MJOLNIR Powered Assault Armor/Mark V

3 Likes

RaptorTalon’s beaten form glared Jazz in the eye as the crime-lord took a careful step back.

“What has happened to you?!” she exclaimed.

“I am back” a deep and raspy voice said as RaptorTalon moved his mouth.

Jazz frowned as her arm became a blaster and she shot a round at the Hero. he dodged and slid to the side. leaping forward, he slammed into her shoulder and threw her across the block. he clenched his fist as his armor turned a bright red and black. his eyes glowed a evil orange as his helmet seemed to ■■■■■. leaving a face that few knew, yet all should fear. a face of evil and rage, the face of a murderer….the face…of TigerClaw…

StingBlade ran through the streets as Viperex flew above. Magnum had called and informed them that the Kerosiians were retreating.

“Why would they?” The young Hero asked.

“They must have gotten their cans kicked too many times!” Viperex responded.

StingBlade nodded his head as he saw a tall red armored being running at them.

“Crimson!?” Viperex shouted.

The bounty hunter ran right past StingBlade as a missile exploded behind him. He rolled out of the way as he grabbed the StingBlade by the leg and flipped him on his head. the Hero slammed to the ground with a loud thud.

“Owww” He moaned as Crimson ran to a craft and they watched it rocket into the air.

Magnum pulled Flarus to his feet as they saw Kerosiian ships leave the atmosphere.

“What the heck?” Flarus coughed.

‘Indeed, they must have been told to go somewhere else” The Hero commander frowned as he drew his pistol. “We need to be on guard” he said as Flarus picked up his blaster and loaded a cartridge.
“Lets go!” The pyromaniac smiled. Magnum nodded and ran to the streets as he saw a black and red figure running up a building. It turned and glared at him with brigh torange eyes of malice.

1 Like

So in the dream, Grinder (who now has wings) swoops down and grabs the MOCR. The Toa start crying, but then, Kim Possible shows up and helps them chase Grinder.

She throws a boomerang at him, causing him to drop the MOCR. Kim Possible then puts on the MOCR and awoke Mata Nui.

^Lol that was from a conversation with a friend, about my dream last night.

3 Likes

Rip tardis never forget 2015 I think-2015

1 Like

http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/0/5370/1626021-si_wallpaper.jpg

10 Likes

Post can’t be empty

2 Likes
1 Like

This is not the end.

To win at FTL, you need ____, ____, and ____.

Man, why does everyone hate this movie?? I thought it was AMAZING!!! Why does everyone hate it so much?? Better acting, better story, and of course freaking dinobots!!! Come on you know it was awesome!!

-someone defending TF4

oh yeah I forgot I had this copied, heh

4 Likes
2 Likes

this droid is going wtf over some of the above posts

8 Likes

9 Likes
6 Likes

I dunno…I dont even…

what?

3 Likes

House Party Protocol