1 Like

the frog driver is so cute

2 Likes

This

Plus that

Equals Sam and Kat I mean submarine

I swear it’s cooler in person

13 Likes

I recently got 2 of the galaxy explorer and built this little outpost with the leftover parts from the official smallest alt model

Solar panels work as repair stations for a ship

7 Likes

Here is a couple speed champions alt models I made a while ago:

3 Likes

6 Likes

I don’t think I’ve shared this here before, even though it’s a few years old at this point:

This is a combiner between Jaller, Hewkii, and Nuparu Mahri. It started off as a kaita, but I’m not really sure if it’s big enough to justify that. I suppose this could just be some unrelated Toa of Fire, maybe?

This whole thing was done for the single purpose of using the Volitak with two big sweeping tubes coming out of both sides, which I think looks cool. As a bonus cool parts usage, the tubes plug into the Garai, which is used on the back as armour:

Obviously the Garai is a placeholder and is colliding pretty bad, but this was originally built with physical parts, and I can confirm that it works fine with the actual Garai.

While the limbs are extremely basic, I’m happy with how the torso came together. It’s taller than a standard Inika torso, and uses some non-torso pieces for armour:

The sword is just a tricked-out version of Jaller’s Power Sword, with some jewels in the base of the blade and small fangs along the flat:

14 Likes

Where did you get those masks? They aren’t in the Biopack!

1 Like

I like it a lot :ok_hand:

Any plans to do a Kongu-Hahli-Matoro combo?

The Volitak’s in Toa Mahri File from the Digital Constraction Collection

3 Likes

As @Atobe_Brick said, I got them from the DCC file for the Toa Mahri. It has the Volitak, Faxon, Tryna, and the dual-coloured Arthron. There’s also a variant of the Zatth, and a scaled-up version of the minifigure Garai. I used Khingk’s Garai variant in the above images, though.

I wasn’t planning to, but I simply hadn’t thought to. Maybe I will at some point. That colour scheme could work as a Toa of Plantlife.

This was originally made with the physical sets, and I don’t have Kongu Mahri, nor did I want to mess with Hahli Mahri’s joints, so it just never came together when this one did.

2 Likes

That point is now:

I tried to make the colour scheme as cohesive as possible, but I was forced to use Matoro’s torso. I’d say it’s still close enough to be a Toa of Plantlife colour scheme, though.

This combiner takes a lot of cues from the first. The base torso construction is identical, and there are some similar armour patterns as well, such as the shoulder pauldron/light source combo, silver mask, and the foot-based torso armour. This one also uses a shield.

On the back, there’s a bunch of tube connections, as well as spare Cordak rockets:

The two combiners look pretty good together:

16 Likes

wow these two look really cool

2 Likes

Yeah for combiner models they look great!

1 Like

Smol Optimus prime made out of the 76203 Iron man and 76202 Wolverine mechs

He can transform, but this doesn’t really look all that much like a truck

11 Likes

I decided to make a combo model of of the Bone demon MK mech and the new combi mech.

The back is mostly unchanged incase I give the dragon jet the same treatment.

10 Likes

wonderful

3 Likes

Looks cool

3 Likes

nice mech

5 Likes

These could work.

2 Likes

Ended up getting 3 of the z blob robot set and combined a couple into this nightmare z blob

The only part in the build not from the base set is the trans green head in the dome.

14 Likes