The Dog-Person Topic

Molly and Hugo are their names, if I got guinea pigs again I would name them after fictional characters they behave like. :stuck_out_tongue:
I would call guinea pigs python and Boa, they seem like quite the dynamic duo. XD

2 Likes

I WANT GUINEA PIGS
(My gf got me to love guinea pigs. xD)

On-topic: my dog is full Papillon, but heā€™s way too big for breed requirements. xD

And your name is Viper, so it would be kinda comedic :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah, guinea pigs are lovely, itā€™s just interesting listing to them communicate to each other, probably how other animals like dogs and cats feel when humans talk, considering most the time they donā€™t have much vocal communication. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

sup dog

Ba dum tish

1 Like

I luv mai dogs. Dogs are better than cats all da way. Unfortunately, my cats think otherwiseā€¦

I think my dog and my cats get into fights every day.

3 Likes

I donā€™t have a dog but I want one.

Or a ā€”.

Iā€™d prefer a ā€”.

Edit: Fixed it!

AWAY WITH YOUR KIND!

YOU ARE BANISHED. To: Callin all the cat peoples topic.

Hereā€™s a picture of my 5 month old puppy, Hatchet. Heā€™s a goldendoodle, and yes, is much cuter and innocent than me XD

Leave your dog pics everyone!

5 Likes

Atlas says hi! (Oversized Papillon.)

3 Likes

Heā€™s bigger than my neighborā€™s pap

When someone asks how I am doing (this meme was made by me):

7 Likes

Doge ftw! xD

I like dogs HOWEVER, dogs do not like me for some reason. 90% of the time when I pass by a dog when walking it starts barking at me and the owner has to tell it to stop. I donā€™t know why this happens to me. Iā€™m no animal expert the only pet I have is a pet rockā€¦

1 Like

Who needs dogs or cats when you can haveā€¦

A Muaka!

3 Likes

I have a problem, my dog is obsessed with socks, he takes them from the washing and just carries them around in his mouth, I donā€™t see the appeal to socks unless there on my feet XD

2 Likes

I have two dogs, and they constantly get on each otherā€™s nerves so much they drive my whole family crazy. Last year, one of them went into my room and chewed up one of my big LEGO pieces. And when I got up that Saturday morning, I saw the remains of a 8x16 dark gray brick and I blurted out, ā€œSON OF A ! YOU SICK FURRY B**!ā€ Luckily it was not a BIONICLE piece, and it wasnā€™t a piece that I would eventually need for my LEGO Studio. But thatā€™s another topic.

1 Like

I came home from school today to learn that my dog Buddy had died from a cardiac arrest. He was 13 years old, and we had had him for 12 years (since I was 5). I donā€™t want to make other feel badly for me, but if I seem a little down for the next few days, this would be why.

-Picture from last spring

10 Likes

My Dog is named Buddy, too. Although, I mostly call him Bubbins.

Aw that sucks

:c

hugs

2 Likes