The Dragon Booster Discussion Topic

Welcome to this new Topic I made to discuss and converse about one of my personal all time favorite shows: Dragon Booster. I am well aware it is quite old and many people may have never heard of it, but I am still interested in what this communities take on it are.

If anyone would like to investigate the series or just give themselves a refresher, here is a video of the first 6 episodes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0Rnhxdggno

I am well aware that this topic may never get a single reply, but I still wanna try. This show was a big part of my “child hood” and I am giving it a re-watch, so I thought why not?

2 Likes

I was waiting for this

That and get ed

2 Likes

i remember get ed was pretty cool. Dragon booster is a little iffy in my memory, as I was very young when it was around. This was the time before time when JETIX was cool…

1 Like

This show reminds me of Storm Hawks.

This show was one of my all-time favorite shows growing up. The characters were great, the power-ups were cool and overall the story was pretty great. I do wish Dragon Booster Academy became a thing though.

1 Like

Fun fact: Mark Oliver, the voice of Word Paynn also did voice work for Stormhawks, Ninjago, Slugterra, Max Steel and many more…

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/263/057/c5b.gif
Cool. Personally, I prefer Storm Hawks over Dragon Booster, mainly because I was only four when it came out, and four year old me could only pay attention to one thing at a time (that being Bionicle. Yes. I was four.), and I Chiara Zanni (Halhi from Mask of light) voiced Piper.
Also, planes that transformed into motorcycles. Boy, am I a sucker for things that change into other things.

2 Likes

See, I never really got into Storm Hawks as it just wasn’t on at a time when I could view it, but hey from what I did see of the show was really cool…

1 Like

Dude, it’s been so long since I saw Dragon Booster - I didn’t even watch it that much back when it was actually on, I just kinda watched it if it happened to be playing.

But man, the theme song still sometimes pops into my head; that thing was crazy memorable…

dun dadaaa da dadaaaaaaa
dun dadaaa dun dadaaa da dadaaaaaaa
dun daDAAA da daDAAAAAAA
(I WANT THAT DRAGON)
dun daDAAA dun daDAAA DA DADAAAAAAA
dun daDAAA dun daDAAA DUN DADAAAA
RELEASE THE DRAGON!
ROOOOOAAAAAAAR

1 Like