The Duty Day Update

We definitely need a friends list. Then we could all be buddies! Except Eljay though (just kidding)

1 Like

Friends list is, unfortunately, a feature that is not implementable right now. Sorry. They’re working that out.

7 Likes

Convenient new updates, I personally don’t mind much whether or not I have a friends list, but it could be useful. Time to flag some spam! cleanitallitmustbecleaned, cleanitallitmustbecleaned

2 Likes

I swear if the Destiny Day update doesn’t include hats or a conga line feature…

Also YouTube links are not showing up on mobile.
Not sure about desktop though.

2 Likes

I’m having major problems with embedded videos on Desktop Chrome.

1 Like

Is it just me, or are the polls broken? (I suspect it had something to do w/ this update, since they were fine earlier in the day.)

1 Like

I have a really hard time distinguishing between spam and not-spam, so I usually don’t flag things.

1 Like

I would like a way to know who is online during the day

Duty Day… snickers quitely to myself.

Oh, why do I even bother.

3 Likes

Gasp I JUST GOT IT!!

1 Like

Well, it turns out that some plugins desperately need to be upgraded before they get used. On the bright side, though, we are able to announce the checklists:

[*] See Bionicle 2015
[ ] Fix the gemfile problem with the discourse container
[ ] Survive Duty Day

[ ] See Bionicle 2015
[*] Fix the gemfile problem with the discourse container
[x] Survive Duty Day

We know a lot of you guys have stuff to do, so we’re giving you this checklist feature in order for you to keep track of all of your ongoing efforts. If you’re the author of a post, you can easily just click on the boxes to check/un-check stuff as needed.

If we’re lucky, the big feature will be here tomorrow. Unfortunately, it is not a friend system. That hasn’t been coded yet, to our dismay.

4 Likes

Oh my goodness, this is so useful, thank you so much.

I can already imagine that certain someones ( @Risebell ) could use this for certain big projects! (Building Metru-Nui) as well as many of us for many projects and etc.

I especially love how one doesn’t have to go back into edit mode to check something, so simple and effective, I love it. ^^

1 Like

I’m still waiting for the video player fix.

That’s really odd. I didn’t know this had happened. Let me try around for a fix and see if anything can change.

I second this.

Do you mean a collective listing of all online users or an individual indicator? Cause if its the latter, the “last seen” function gives a somewhat helpful answer.

I think the former.

I personally think the former would be nice, just a little something at the bottom of the main page.

But then, it’s likely way more difficult than we could all imagine. ^^;

1 Like

No, not individually. I think it would be convenient to have a collective census of all users who are currently online.
For someone like me, I have to PM a lot of people, and manage activity on the RP and it would be nice to know which ones are online and which ones can wait til later.

Is there gonna be a Destiny Update launched later this day? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yep! Hopefully, everything works out for it.