The Ever-Official Chute/Treespeak Topic

Actually treespeak can’t have a dash. That’s the difference between it and chute-speak.

This topic should be ever-official. As such, I will make this ever-official, to make all of you guys happy-proud.

6 Likes

Happy-cheers! The officialness of this topic-post cannot be defined!

@SammySpartan Oh yes, that quick-slipped my mind, but nevertheless! This is fanon! I shall do with my tree-speak rule-guides as I please!

OOC: Too many exclamation points… I am ashamed…

What a splendidfun board-topic! Only factcomplaint is that the topicterm “official” is reserved for topiccontent from the boardstaff.

FAST-EDIT: Nevermind, I just quicksaw the happypost from Chronicler. Also, @SammySpartan is correctright! Chute-speak be the Le-lingo with the betweendashes.

1 Like

It’s that way so no other members who are non-official don’t go post-editing their topics with the word “official,” when they themselves are not the officials.

1 Like

Gotcha… but you postused no treespeak!

I in fact realize the smart-scholar’s level of correctness, however, chute-speak is my childhood and so I shall be ever-happy to put the dashes between the thought-words.

2 Likes

Actually, I did.

“Post-Editing” is chutespeak.

2 Likes

Chute-speak be ever-easier to quick-read

2 Likes

And pronunciation is pretty much the same.

Truly the only way-difference between the two is the dash. Let us place-put this aside and speak-talk of the new Master Lewa. Will he be a Chute/Tree-speaking Toa-hero like before?

You broke the rule-law of having to use-talk treespeak! Be guilt-shamed.

And to @BioRaiders532 I hope-want him to be, but I sorrow-fear he won’t.

1 Like

He can literally talk-speak to trees. Does that count?

2 Likes

I suppose that is ever-close enough =P

I wishhope some form of Treespeak is canon in the new versionform of Bionicle!

2 Likes

I’m not totessure - Treespeak had it’s longrun. They may be everdone with it.

1 Like

with Greg Farshtey no longer carve-writing the books, I ever-doubt there will be kaepseert.

You easyforget, friend - Greg didn’t likeprefer carvewriting in treespeak, anyhow.

4 Likes

I did not mindforget. Greg made it, yet didn’t like-prefer it. Another author probably won’t like-prefer it either.

Now stopwait - wasn’t Hapka the first carvewriter of the chroniclenovels?

3 Likes