The Exalted Toa of Earth

The Exalted Toa of Earth

The exalted Toa is a beast of a warrior, wearing armour of adamantine strength wielding a hammer that would take two normal Toa to lift. Even more impressive, the exalted Toa can wield it without the use of a Pakari.

The mask is Galva’s Champion Pakari. I’m considering creating an entire line of Toa with the Champion masks, who knows what I’ll build next.

The artwork this build was inspired by was created by Jean-Médrick Piché.

The custom colours you see here are all my own and can easily be replicated using my tutorials or available in my colour pack.

Just a small little easter egg for the observant. I hope you all like it, as always, comments and criticisms are welcome! Hopefully I’ve still got it after a long-ish hiatus.

See more images here.

30 Likes

Holy cow. this is freaking amazing! reminds me of Warhammer.

1 Like

Really cool look for a toa. Reminds me a something out of War Hammer 40k

2 Likes

Woah! This thing is huge! Very nice job.

1 Like

The hammer looks utterly ridiculous-

Oh.

Fair enough.

Really awesome looking in general.

3 Likes

amazing work

1 Like

From the matoren translator

today we face the monsters that are at our door and bring the fight to them
Today, we are canceling the apocalypse!

I think i’ve heard that somewhere?

2 Likes

The head looks small, but if I’m being honest, it kind of works, what with the heavily armored design this guy sports.

Fantasy or 40k?

1 Like

Wow this is very impressive! I love the way you’ve made him look like he’s wearing armour, and the small details like the candles behind his head and the book build are great

1 Like

Kinda both, despite me having only seen a few Warhammer images and knowing nothing about its story

1 Like

Thanks all! The art this was inspired by is kinda Warhammer-esque but it’s not actually warhammer as far as I know.

5 Likes

G I G A C H A D

2 Likes

How’s he reading the book? His armor completely blocks his vision!

4 Likes

“I am the hammer.”
“I am the point of Mata nui’s spear.”
“I am the protodermis about his fist.”
“I am the bane of Darkhunters and the woes of the Makuta.”
“I…am the end.”
-parody of the grey knights quote
That’s a totally cool moc you got there. I look forward to seeing other champions if or when you make them.