The favorites, part eight: Telidora and Skulldra

Hello and welcome back to this series where I show off some of my favorite mocs. Today is very special as it’s technically four mocs: two characters and there machines. Telidora is the golden one and Skulldra is the other one. Anyway, here they are with their machines!

Anyway, before I show the rest of the pictures, I’ll explain. Basically, these two are the best inventors when it comes to speeder bikes, and so it made them Rivals. Every year, they would both enter the biggest speeder bike race, and were constantly trying to outdo each other. One day they were sent on a quest with a few other matoran and long story short they became best friends by the end of it. Eventually, during a massive war, they upgraded their bodies so that they could fight alongside the other heroes of the war (hence the larger size for matoran). Anyway, here’s the rest of the pictures!

And now the silhouette:

That’s all for now folks, see ya later, and as always, comments and criticisms appreciated!

10 Likes

The rubber band on Skulldra’s head is a neat addition, would you mind if I stole this design?

2 Likes

Sure, go ahead

1 Like