The First, Part 2 - Helryx Art Contest Submission - G1 Canon Contest

You gotta wait til the mask contest is over bro

1 Like

this is the mask contest

21 Likes

I hope you get the win

1 Like

Wasn’t there supposed to be a contest deciding the canon appearance of the Mask of Psychometry first and then a contest deciding the canon depiction of the winning MOC with said mask?
I am confusion.

1 Like

They are one and the same

Nope, they are one and the same. 2 in1.

So the art contest is starting now?

Pretty sure you can’t use other artist’s mask designs. That’s for the KhingK to submit. Ask @Eljay to clarify what the rules are though, I’m not sure of the ruling here.

Gotcha, I could’ve sworn there were supposed to be two seperate contests for the mask and the moc with the mask, but I must have read something wrong.

1 Like

He’s good.

4 Likes

Be sure to submit your entry in the art topic if you want it to be included BIONICLE Canon Contest #1: The First, Part 2 (Art)

3 Likes

The MNOG and Mata Nui Saga-esque style was the perfect direction to take this. It makes the whole picture seem ancient.

3 Likes

The mask doesn’t have any holes for the hoses

2 Likes

Thanks for entering! We will need you to link the free source for that mask, then we’ll be able to accept it. Thank you!

Fantastic work, love the artstyle!

2 Likes

@Sokoda Thank you so much!

1 Like

This is awesome! Love it

1 Like

@Lost_Head Appreciate it, thanks bro :slight_smile:

Yeah the art contest is deciding the masks appearance

Thanks for adding a heartlight and you got nice dynamic poses and pretty decent shading. :slight_smile:

I think it could look even better with just a bit of subtle muscle tissue in a few places. Like how Vrahno does it.