The First: MOC Contest Results (BIONICLE Canon Contest #1)

Red Star Gaming is the one on the right

1 Like

Those are Element Lords, not Great Beings…was that the point?

Someone referred to it as the “Council of Great Beings” earlier…

5 Likes

Now for some lore drops:

Greg officially confirmed the Great Beings were actually of the Glatorain species, and the Element Lords are also members of the Glatorian species.

TL;DR: It’s Glatorian all the way down.

14 Likes

Congrats the moc does fit the description of Toa Helryx pretty well.

2 Likes

The Elemental Lords were chosen from the Glatorian species, but I don’t think they would still be considered a part of the species after their transformation.

3 Likes

So has the art contest started or should we wait for an announcement? It’s a little confusing

Nevermind. I just found out that the contest will be announced soon

Edited for Double Post - BioKnight

5 Likes

Eljay said in another topic that the art section hasn’t started yet. My guess is they’re figuring out how to implement a new voting system before the art contest starts.

2 Likes

Members made a crucial mistake when they voted for Hoseryx.
They didn’t vote for this.
sea-star001

16 Likes

I don’t get why people are still angry over one entry winning over the other. The contest is over with. Just relax and stop fighting each other. They’ll probably do a blind poll during the next contest to help make it more fair.

We are all fans here. I’d be fine with either entry winning because they mostly follow the depiction of Helryx. Let’s prepare for the next contest. What character is the next contest for anyway?

6 Likes

The next is Artakha. I’m calling it now, the next joke moc is going to be an Ekimu recolor

7 Likes

:man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2: I mean not a bad mask choice but I figure people would try and go all out with this one. He would be a taller figure right?

@KanohiReqi @Valkitus The next contest has yet to be decided - and will not be until after the conclusion of the art portion of the Helryx contest.

Any significant characters such as Artahka are likely to be farther down the line, though.

10 Likes

No one was upset that a particular entry won. Okay, maybe some people, but mostly They were upset that the polls were “tampered with”, or " unfair ".

Anyway, most of the discussion on the matter has died out by now, so you’re really just yelling at the wind.

1 Like

When you’ve been working on Artakha for four months and just finished it

It’s fine though, no big deal. I’ll have it ready. Waiting. Anyway, I am indeed curious to see the joke mocs that pop up.

10 Likes

Now you just have to perfect it. Repeatedly. :stuck_out_tongue:

I am fully expecting every contest will have some form of bendy-boi going forward. If not, I’ll be both genuinely impressed yet also somehow disappointed.

9 Likes

It shall become…
OMEGA ARTAKHA
Oh yeah, Bendy Artakha already got built by someone, so that’s taken.

5 Likes

Personally, I’m scared of the overly feminized lariska mocs. You know they’re coming.

14 Likes

How bad are we talking?

2 Likes

Well, I don’t know yet, but… Toa don’t usually fall victim to this (I think there was only one or two moc from the Helryx contest), but characters like roodaka, lariska, sometimes even glatorian like kiina, tend to be hit with this more.
Back when g2 was around, korgot hit by a lot of super feminized mocs, but most of the pictures are gone now so I can’t find any.

5 Likes

I’m sorry, when’s the art contest start? end? And this is also the mask part right?

2 Likes