The First Resistance (RP topic)

“So?”

Jonathan nodded, thankful for Ciestaal’s comfort. “Okay, let’s go in.” Raphael said as the group headed to the lab.

Ciestaal nodded and followed along.

Surius simply followed them.

The group then entered the lab. “Hello?” Eric called out, his eyes attempting to pierce the blackness of the lab. Jonathan, Martha and Styrke also looked around, attempting to find anyone alive.
@Jcton
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@meepinater

Kyran raised his staff, the room flooding with light.
Atomba approached the doorway, hidden from view.

“Just what are you expecting to find?”

“I’m looking for my friend…” Jonathan said as he searched the room. Suddenly, he saw a hand reaching out from the rubbled. “Zed!” Jonathan shouted, running over to pull him out of the rubble. “Are you okay?” he asked as Dr. Zed brushed off his lab coat. “I’m quite alright. Thanks johnny.” he said as he looked around at the others. “And who are your… new friends?”

“Temporary bodyguards it would seem”

“Mr Buck!” Henry stated

“My designation is Surius Sarcalla, Sentience Having/Emulating Robotic Automaton and upholder of the law.” Surius answers robotically.

“I am Ciestaal. And you, Dr. Zed?”

Dr. Zed nodded. “Indeed I am.”

Kyran watched silently as his new allies spoke. His mind wandered to the Xir’galath. His face darkened as he tugged his hood over his face, obscuring it in shadow.

“That’s your name, but who are you?” He asks inquisitively.

Dr. Zed was left confused by Ciestaal’s question. “I’m sorry, but i’m not quite sure what you mean.”

“There’s more to a man than his name, good sir.”

“Well, i’m a doctor, for one.”

“But what kind of person are you?” He asks. “You don’t need to answer. It’s just a question to pose.”

Dr. Zed nodded, briefly dwelling on the remark.

@L.O.S.S-KAL
Raphael turned to Ayet as the others conversed. “Brother Ayet, there is something I would like to know: Why must you always feel the need to prove yourself?” He enquired.

Ayets neck(?) cracked as they violently turned their head
“For what express process were you made?”

“Well, we know each other now…” Henry pauses
“I just saved your life Grandpa, you better thank me!” Kremit spits
“You did something nice and believe you deserve payment?” Henry sighs