The First Resistance (RP topic)

Raphael thought for a moment.

“I think I may have known one. Have you ever met the wizard named Rohan? I encountered him nearly 1000 years ago, in the renaissance era of Earth. Is he still around, by any chance?”

ooc: smiles
IC:
Kyran rubbed his chin.
“Rohan…” He shrugged. “Never heard of him. And if I’ve never heard of him, that means he’s as good as fresh meat. We can rope him in, teach him the ways…”

1 Like

“How could we find him?” Asked Raphael.

“There is a spell…” Mused Kyran.
“But I need my books.”

“Borrow mine.” Said a voice suddenly. The others turned to face Sabrael, who rarely ever spoke besides casting spells.

“It contains every known spell and ritual in the Multiverse. I’m always willing to help a fellow scholar of the arts.” Sabtael said as he handed his book to Kyran.

Kyran gave a small smile.
“Many thanks.”
He flipped through the book expertly, finding what he needed quickly. He set the book down on the ground and began the spell, his staff and eyes beginning to glow.
A white circle began to form where there was room.

The Angels stepped back slowly, keeping their distance from the circle.

Slowly, the white circle filled in and a humanoid shape was visible.

Raphael was fixated on the materializing shape in the circle. He watched it closely.

Within a few minutes, Rohan stumbled out.
“What? Where- I was in the- the church. And Michael-” he spotted Raphael.
“What are you doing here? Where am I?”
Kyran fixated his gaze on Raphael.
“You said you know him. Why don’t you explain?”

1 Like

Raphael bit his lip, unsure of where to start.

“Well basically, you’ve been transported forward in time to help us defeat some aliens.” He answered bluntly.

Hydron stared at Rohan.
“You, who are you? You somehow seem…familiar to me, but I don’t recal ever meeting you.” He said.

Rohan may notice the armor that the android was plated with, the armor of a late friend he once knew.

Rohan stared back at Hydron.
“You… Hydronicus? You- you died!”

“Hydronicus? Who’s Hydronicus? I think you’re mistaken, I’m Hydron.” Hydron answered.

“He doesn’t know. Best to keep it that way.” Michael said to Rohan.

Rohan blinked, confused.
“So… I’m in the future. With my several of my friends, one of which died and is now alive.”
He glared at Raphael. “What the heck is going on?!”

Raphael sighed.
“This one here,” he said, motioning to Kyran, “Said he needs more wizards to assist in defeating the Xir’algath. So I put your name in and he transported you forward in time.”

Kyran nodded.
Rohan studied Kyran.
“You’re… like me?”
Kyran nodded again. “Yes.”

1 Like

“So, how do you plan to train him?” Asked Michael to Karam.

Kyran studied Rohan.
“We shall see.” He murmured to Michael.
“Tell me, Rohan.” he said. “Have you any experience in magic?”
Rohan nodded. “Y-yeah. I do a bit of woodland and healing magic. I’m not very good though. My teacher died before I could… finish my training.”

1 Like

“I think you will be in good hands with Kyran.” Raphael said to Rohan.

Rohan nodded nervously.
Kyran folded his arms.
“I will be teaching you about all other aspects of being a Maiar, and the history of it. With any luck, we’ll find some young ones and you can pass it on to them while you’re still young.”

1 Like