The Food Topic

so I wear retainers, and every so often you have to clean them. you put them in a glass of warm water and drop one of the cleaning tablets in

listen it was late at night I was barely awake

1 Like

Bubble bath
when i was a youth i used to eat that while in the bath

3 Likes

I honestly can’t remember if this was a dream or not, but many years ago me, my sister, and my neighbor were sitting in their driveway eating some random stuff on the ground. From what I can recall, it was a mix of black, gray, and maybe a bit of tan. It had the consistency of grainier sand, and was very salty.

Like I said, not sure if this actually happened, but I distinctly remember the taste, and it makes me sick whenever think about it.

3 Likes

Were there any adverse effects to that

Visually this makes me think of roof shingle breakdown that collects at the foot of the downspout

2 Likes

That may have some merit to it. The house does have shingles, but I’m not sure how it would have ended up in the middle of the driveway.

1 Like

Well my dear old ma told me not to do it ever again
then i moved out and now i eat bubble bath, regardless of parents :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I once tried to eat a donut that was on the kitchen counter. I was stopped just in time by my mom, who explained that it was made of foam, and was inedible.

3 Likes

What a useless object

1 Like

Live your best life Zork

This reminds me of a time I was in Meijer (slightly fancier Walmart in the American Midwest) and in the home decor section. I found a bunch of foam bananas and every single one of them had bites in them except for one

4 Likes

Did you bite that one? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I ate it and imagine my surprise when it was made of FOAM :roll_eyes:🤷

Just kidding I did buy it though

1 Like

Dang! I didn’t think it was that common!

1 Like

Yeah. I drive on the same roads as people who eat foam bananas

you are what you eat

i am 100% human

6 Likes

I am 100% inedible, then.

1 Like

does anybody else eat the apple seeds and core along with the apple, or is it just me

2 Likes

I eat the stem and leaf and branch and trunk and roots too

7 Likes

I eat all the apple, they really are one of the best foods available

3 Likes

Ghid confirmed to love the taste of sugary cyanide

5 Likes

gobble gobble

3 Likes