The Ganondorf Flame Choke Member of the Year Award

So it’s time once again to present the MT member of the year award to the most deserving member in the entire board.

But first, a bit about this award and its namesake. The Ganondorf Flame Choke Award is named after…Ganondorf. It is presented each year to the member who best embodies the spirit of the Flame Choke. Only members who truly have a burning passion to smack their friends silly with a purple glowing punch of kindness and help their friends ascend towards enlightenment with a volcano kick of patience will qualify. So to that end…here is this year’s winner.

This member has long been known for his outstanding accomplishments, his incredible desire to zap people with advice, and being generally well liked by the entire community. In the spirit of the name of the award, this member’s general goodwill has even been likened to being throttled with helpfulness.

So to that end, I present the Ganondorf Flame Choke award to…

One Mr. @TeslaEffect

Congratulations on winning my personal award for member of the year.

http://www.hollywoodmegastore.com/Images/3445f_Starlet_Trophy.jpg

(hopefully mods can present these things)

-MT

4 Likes

eye twitches
wat

7 Likes

Congratulations @TeslaEffect, despite how hard a number of us have tried for this the last several weeks, you have really earned it. Good job man. Be proud. Welcome to the hall of fame.

5 Likes

I WORKED SO FREAKING HARD FOR THIS TROPHY! AND YOU GIVE IT TO HIM?
goes and cries in corner

7 Likes

Sorry, it was close, but in the end, he liked OTGW more than you. And that’s worth a lot.

-MT

5 Likes

Congrats from everyone here at the HoA

6 Likes
9 Likes

Yeah, but lots of us have been trying our best, and somehow you’ve bested us all, so congrats.

2 Likes

Okay…

6 Likes

Good ol’ MT.

3 Likes

Is there a worst member of the year award?
I would enter myself.

5 Likes

You’ve already been nominated on 13 different occasions.

-MT

8 Likes

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssss.

4 Likes

What about a Most Mediocre Member award? I volunteer.

2 Likes

sometimes
I wonder why emtee does these things…

1 Like

Over The Garden Wall

And yet, if they can’t present an article or anything else to support their point, you disregard them as not having factual support…

Hmm, I understand what you’re trying to say, but when it comes down to facts, you really can’t take another route than citing a direct source. >.>

3 Likes

Just FYI, there’s no attempt to target anyone here. It’s a random, made up award that I gave out because I wanted to incorporate copious amounts of Ganondorf into a topic, and I handed it out to a random member.

Also pls do not insult the Nyran he has feelings too.

-MT

10 Likes

So, it’s far better to make things up and base your opinions about reality on things that do not exist in reality?