The golden skinned being, the omnipotent skakdi fusion (Outdated)

Here is my interpretation of the golden skinned being.
Golden skined being new thumbnail-removebg-preview

Some poses

The emergence of the fusion

“You will feed me. And in return, you will be granted a wondrous gift”

The creature fighting Annona in “Sahmad’s Tale”

Considering it is a fusion of 6 skakdi, a vortixx, an inhabitant of Stellt like Krekka and a zyglak, I tried to incroporate elements of each species in the build with a prohiminent Skakdi part.

Vortixx Elements

Capture d’écran 2023-01-17 100331
Capture d’écran 2023-01-17 100217

Zyglak element

Zyglak part

Stelt inhabitant element

Stelt

I tried to create a unique Skakdi spine instead of just using Irnakk’s, so I combine a custom skakdi head with a dagger I made for Surel to create the upper spine.

Breakdown Photos

Body

Arms

Legs

And a turnaround
ezgif.com-gif-maker (1)

Stud.io file link: Golden Skinned Being - Google Drive

I hope you will appreciate this modell. Every constructive suggestions to enhance the modell are welcome.

16 Likes

Ooh I really like the silhouette of this moc, and the glowing blue details are pretty cool. Overall a great looking GSB!

2 Likes

this looks great!

1 Like

Update:
After Rothanak published his awesome piraka’s spines, I wanted to see how my Golden Skinned being would look like with Irnakk spine instead of the custom one I did. I found out some interesting theories which stated that the GSB could be related to Irnakk, or even be the real entity behind Irnakk, and that the devilish aspects of Irnakk were misinterpretations of the skakdi. (One create with its mind power, the other destroy inside his mind, both are gold, both are skakdi mthological figures, etc…), so considering the GSB to have Irnakk’s spine is not messy.

So here is the result

Link for the spine

Piraka Parts by Rothanak - Thingiverse

Does it look better ?

6 Likes

Looks pretty good!

3 Likes

I think that the Irnakk spine looks a bit better than the other design, overall the moc is pretty cool, it feels like a mix of the components.

4 Likes

Very well contracted. Like how you added the features of the characters to it.

3 Likes

Wait is this contest happening now?

5 Likes

Not yet, but it will certainly happen soon.

5 Likes

Oh ok I’ve been out of the loop lately wasn’t sure

3 Likes