The "Help Kahi Go to Comic-Con Fund" - New York or BUST

Hey, guys! I need a favor from all of you. I’m currently in a contest to win some NYCC tickets - but the process is decided by likes on a post. There are currently only two entries in the running, but I’m lagging behind. So, if you could do me a huge favor and just like this photo with your Facebook account (and this one too, for good measure), I’d sincerely appreciate it. And hey, if any of you happen to be in the NYC area, maybe I can return the favor by seeing some of you guys in person? Thanks, it really helps!

11 Likes

I would love to let you go to NYCC.
That is, if I had a facebook account…

5 Likes

/
What he said :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Lazy jerks, make Facebook accounts so Kahi can go to NYCC.

Or don’t whatever floats your boat.

5 Likes

I would like it, but Facebook is 2spooky4me. Its every changing privacy policy is why I left in the first place. Nice drawing though.

They recognize your face with +90% accuracy, that’s just creepy.
Fun fact, the average user makes Facebook about $50 in ads.

They changed it up on me: apparently, you have to like this photo now? Maybe both, just to be sure…

1 Like

I’d love to go!
But, I’d prefer to stay away from the New York area.

1 Like

Unpopular opinion: privacy is dead.

I don’t like it either, but the next generation is simply just not going to care. I’ve reached a point where I really don’t care as much either.

2 Likes

Sadly true.

I recommend reading “I Know Who You Are and I Saw What You Did: Social Networks and the Death of Privacy” by Lori Andrews. It’s a very interesting book about your internet activities and how they affect you in real life. At the end it proposes a solution in the form of a social network contract for companies to adopt.

Consider this payback for constantly recommending Brick by Brick from Audible.com.

4 Likes

I haven’t been on Facebook in over a year, and I’ve never liked a post, but for this I’ll log back on momentarily.

What he said.

i donut have a facebook account

RIP in peace Kahi’s hopes and dreams

4 Likes

On the contrary, I do have a facebook account. I’m just not willing to like it yet.

Like it! Like it for all those who can’t!

2 Likes

So I’m boosting this topic again because I am still technically behind and I need all of the votes I can get so I don’t have to spend $150 for tickets. Ya’ll are great. Send me your usernames and I’ll give you a shoutout in my NYCC video or something.

Please like the post! One more day to go!

The Struggle is real. Hopefully the podcast mention helps drive some interest.

Tell your friends, share it where you can. Kahi will make vlogs and cool videos in return.

*Won’t you, Kahi?:stuck_out_tongue:

-Mesonak

I am literally tied for this now. I don’t know when the contest is ending. This is completely nerve-wracking.

1 Like

Best of luck to you!

1 Like

Question for clarification: do you mean on facebook, or here?

1 Like

Facebook, so I can crosscheck it if you’ve actually liked the photo =P