The Home Depot

Personally I really like the Home Depot. The staff is always helpful and they usually have a pretty good selection. I always enjoy the smell of the lumber and the slick concrete floors. What do you think of the place?

7 Likes

Home Depot is cool. It’s usually pretty chill to go to.

1 Like

It’s useful for when I need things, though I have a bad habit of calling it The home despot from when I was a child and hated the place

3 Likes

Home Depot actually donated over $200 worth of materials to my eagle project. I had to wait on hold with them for probably about an hour and a half total through that whole process though. Still, it was a good experience.

2 Likes

I haven’t been there in forever (though that should change once I have the skill and space to start DIYing stuff).

1 Like

Good place for bonding with family when working on projects. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I like it…
especially the massive selection of paints. Too bad they aren’t acrylic.

also, it smells nice.

2 Likes

I consistently call it The Home Despot.

Not out of any spite, just because it’s fun.

2 Likes

Whenever I’m there with my dad, and we get one of these carts, I always wind up standing on it, trying to balance it on the middle wheel. Childish, sure. An exercise in futility, admittedly so. But it’s still fun.

~W12~

9 Likes

Home depot? Nah fam Lowes is where it’s at! #lowesruleshpsucks

2 Likes

Lowes has consistently let me down when I needed something, and their wood is always split. Maybe they’re better where you live, or maybe you’re just a contrarian :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

When my dad is shopping for paint or supplies I just head to the wood section. I like the smell of all the wood.

6 Likes

When I moved last year I went there a lot, but I haven’t been there since because I rarely need to go to Home Depot.

also lowes is terrible they didn’t give me my house key back after making a new key one time also the new key they gave me didn’t even work

2 Likes

Home Depot, 2 words come to mind when I think of that store, Date Night. That is all

1 Like

Honestly sounds pretty good for that purpose, especially later in the relationship when you’re planning to own a house and start a family

1 Like

Home Depot is first date material

5 Likes

I’ll keep that in mind.

2 Likes

I need to go to get some 1/4 inch thicc metal rod

What for?

Custom kick drum beaters

1 Like