The In-Between (RP Topic)

“Can I have my scythe back? it has no special powers other than being able to stab people.” tekan deadpanned into the air.

“No, it has not”

“Controlled testing environment. It would invalidate the results.”

"Wait, I can still fly, since it’s not magic or any of that " says Scorpio

“You might have wings, but you don’t know how to fly.”

OOC: What if you have wings but its an instinctive/subconscious trait that lets you use them?

"It’s an instinct " Scorpio tries to fly but can’t “What?!”

“Instinct is supressed. You have no power here. Have you decided who the Military Commander is?”

Echo notices a spirit floating a few feet behind him “Well, i can still do this” His hand glows and the ghost walks up to him “Yes?”

“Why cant i use my axe?”

“No idea. Do you require a weapon?”

“Not at the moment, no.”

OOC: I mean Spirax has no idea how to fly, he just can, hes to insane to understand how.

“But I still have my…” Scorpio looks for his tail spear “You monster!”

Echo scratches his mask “Oh! HA! DIDNT TAKE THAT!” Echo attempts to summon an undead, but fails

“It does nothing of importance. Have you decided who the Military Commander is?”

“Not true” Echos mask glows and two undead rise, but dont look like they could do much harm “Well…dang”

“Whos the most military minded here, raise your hand.” Tekan said

Echo slowly raises his hand

“… Fine, I vote for Echo then.”

“Do you accept responsibility as the Military Commander?”

Kumu nods in agreement “Hate to admit it but if its for killing, echo has it in the bag”

@Traykar “Um, sure…”

“The objective is simple. The room is 10 miles long by ten miles wide. You are the invading force. It is your job to out think the opoasing commander, take his land, and kill him on the spot. He’s itching to do the same, so don’t go easy. This is your army to command,” The voice replied as mechanical arms dropped about twenty Okotans into the room.