The In-Between (RP Topic)

“I was asking how many tests you’ve done in the past…” he says

“Thats a very good question”

OOC: no he doesn’t, already disproved that

IC: The Plumber continued to pound down on Eric.

@BlackBeltGamer98

“Zero. We haven’t faced outsiders, which is why you were powered down.” ALRA replied for them

OOC: He made it from a sword.

IC: Eric continues to block the punches, and fires into the other head of the Plumber. Armin comes from behind and fills the last head with bullets.

“You powered us down because you feared the potential advantage that we would have, thus ruining the test. Therefore, you are now going to gain insufficient and incomplete data from this test.” Blaze says to ALRA.

“It was logical”

@Omega_Tahu

The Plumber roared, and tossed Eric at Armin.

“Was it? Isn’t the point of an experiment to answer a question of some kind?” Blaze asks.

"This is not an experiment. "

“Really? then what is it? Tests are also experiments.” Blaze asks.

Eric hits Armin and they fall back. Eric gets up and holsters his pistol, putting both hands on his scythe again. Armin gets up and resumes fire at the remaining head.

“Training.” ALRA replied, confidently.

@Omega_Tahu

The Plumber used it’s heads as cover, and charged at the two again.

“Is it training or are you hiding an ulterior motive?” Blaze asks.

“It’s Training.”

Eric moved to the left and swept the plumber’s feet from underneath him, and Armin fires at the fallen foe.

OOC: Wouldn’t he be blind now? And dead?..

OOC: I thought you were killing each head, each time getting closer to killing the creature? It was trying to protect the alive head with the not alive heads."

IC: The Plumber stumbled to it’s feet, not quite done yet.

OOC: In hind sight I see how it could have been confusing.

“Training for what?” Asks Jallak

Eric brought his scythe down on the final head as the creature was getting up. Armin continued to fire at it to distract.

OOC: Thought I had already killed all the heads. shrug

“The war, I’ve been over this.”

@Omega_Tahu

The Plumber made a wheezing sound, as it drew it’s last breath.

“If it were training, would you not give us our equipment, otherwise it’d be useless, as they’d be training against something less likely than the alternative.” Unless they have an enemy in their own universe… Hitora thought after he said that.

Eric brought his scythe down again, decapitating all three heads.