The In-Between (RP Topic)

“I dunno, It’s fine.”

Terin tries to think of ideas. “What video games or stuff in general interests you?” He asks.

“Doctor who, minecraft, stuff like that.”

Blaze writes this stuff down. “Any in particular you’d want on the helmet?” He asks.

“Not really.”

“Well, may as well do some kind of project to stay in practice as a Ta-Matoran; any items you’d want to have made as a bit of memorabilia?” He asks.

"Uh, I don’t really know. "

“Well, if you have an idea, I’ll write it down and see what I can do.” He says, putting the notepad away.

“Alright then.”

“So, you like playing Overwatch?” Blaze asks.

“Never played. TF2 was always my first person shooter.”

“I’d recommend at least trying it out. I personally like it because I feel it more emphasizes teamwork instead of feeling like it’s the loadout that counts.” Blaze says. He’s familiar with TF2 but due to particular aspects, he doesn’t play it.

“Um, costs money. So, uh, I’ll stick with TF2. Nothing compares with Mann v. Machine.”

OOC: Why’s that?

“Overwatch had a similar thing happen during their Uprising event. And yeah, the price is a bit intimidating but I feel it’s worth the purchase.” He then asks, “What class do you like playing?”

OOC: if he says engineer…

2 Likes

“Pyro”

1 Like

Blaze nods, “I like playing as Junkrat, Roadhog and Reinhart(?) on Overwatch. Junkrat’s my favorite.” He says.

“Huh. I have no idea what any of that means.”

“Junkrat plays kinda like Demoman, Roadhog has a hook and shotgun with some self healing and Rein? He’s the poster character for tanks with his shield and his hammer has got some pretty strong attacks to it.” He explains.

“Neat. I set things on fire.”