The In-Between (RP Topic)

Part of the floor turned dark grey,“Look, a shadow.” ALRA mocked.

@Runa

Nameless showed them his favorite finger as he shot the ground with a smoke bolt, and an explosive bolt after.

The Floor was unaffected.

“How would you like to run through some tests?”

The smoke still emanated, and an explosion occurred, blowing back Hitora. “Such as?” Nameless asked.

“Science.”

“Why not?” He says. Better to get them when they’re all together.

A television set rose up from the floor,“Carefully watch what’s on the screen.”

He did so.

It was the flashing lights thing that had knocked out everyone before,

“Nighty, Night.” Said ALRA as several robotic arms grabbed the group.

His gauntlets being activated previously, Hitora struggled.

Hepohepo just let it happen.

Nameless tried fighting it, quickly losing consciousness.

They woke up in a white room with the power dampening boxes on their backs,“Hello test subjects.” Said ALRA

Nameless checked for his crossbow, as Hitora did the same for his gauntlets and shield.

Hepohepo yawned, wondering if he should play along.

All of their assorted tools and gadgets had been confiscated. Hepohepo wasn’t above the power of the box.

The Spirit of Nature shrugged. He played along, not even trying to see if he could remove it. Whether he could or not was unknown, and didn’t really matter to him.

Blaze decided to look through his options, there had to be a way to cause the buttons to stay active long enough for the three of them to get out of this room.

OOC: Disclosure here: I have never played Portal or its branching titles.

@BlackBeltGamer98

“Can you see the doorway? I dunno, it’s pretty obvious. Wait, are you blind? I didn’t consider that. In which case I shall project several clicking sounds to lead you to the doorway.”

@Runa

“Attached to your ankle should be a tracking band. On this band there should be a Barcode and a number. Remember this number, for it will be used to identify you at the end of testing. Now, say it aloud.”

“I care for my team and would rather we go through together rather than just one of us.” Blaze considers launching a Kanoka at the speaker (machine not entity) but decides against it. He then asks, “does this door operate on an AND Gate?” If he answered yes, then both buttons needed to be pressed and sending a signal for the door to stay open.

OOC: This is his thought process at the moment.

“You don’t think the solution could be on the other side of the door?”

“3811519” Hepohepo said.

“7123654” Hitora begrudgingly muttered.

“4118111” Nameless monotonously droned.

“I’m sorry, speak up. I didn’t hear you.”