The In-Between (RP Topic)

They didn’t. The Pillars began to come close to the ceiling.

@Sachi
“Are you able to breathe underwater?”

“Yes. I can.” She mumbles and nods, while listening to the Mainframe

The water continued to rise, getting closer and closer to the ceiling.

Hitora attempted to punch a pillar down.

Nameless opened up the compartment on his chest and fished for spare parts. It started getting warmer in the room as the pipes within him started to glow.

The Pillars were about to crush anthing between them and the ceiling, while the water continued to rise.

She swims around and waits for the water to rise to the ceiling. Chai mumbles while speaking. “Now what?”

The room stayed like that for a few minutes.

She holds her breath as long as she can and tried not to think about it for a few mins.

Nameless swore and jumped down and clung to one. “This will take to long…” His eyes light up, and he exudes more steam, almost a constant stream of it. He starts to drink the water, quickly, slowing the rise of water as steam filled the room.

Hitora attempted to strike down a pillar.

She swims up to the ceiling and makes loud clawing sounds and marks, hoping someone or something can hear her

The pillars were unaffected.

The room continued to fill up with water.

OOC: @Sachi, I wish I could help but I haven’t had anything happen to warrant that. Sorry.

IC: Blaze asks the AI overseeing his group’s tests, “What next?” (@Traykar)

Nameless tried to see how big the water openings were, and if there were any other openings.

She groans and hits the walls with her scythe. “There’s got to be a way out…” she looks around for any weak spots

“You are already doing the test.”

@Runa

The room filled completely with water.

Nameless plugged his steampipe with continued quick output. He was making himself a steam-bomb as he approached the openings in the ceiling.

Blaze is confused, “I don’t understand.” He says.

OOC: You aren’t either room with water.

@Runa

IC: The Openings were fairly small.

She looks at the opening and swims quickly over to it. Chai claws at it, trying to open it more

Small openings can be opened up with enough force. Nameless thinks as he starts expanding. Hopefully I’ll live through this to see if this’s enough.