The Inika Build Topic

not to be confused with the ccbs topic but this is about the famous inika build you guys can post mocs using technic and inika build

2 Likes

I am one of those people that use Inika build a lot. That has been Squeaverking’s input. No pics, sorry. I’m too tired to do so.

5 Likes

I haven’t touched it in a while but I might go back and play around with it a bit for my new Self-Moc that I’m working on.

2 Likes

Why would anybody confuse the two…?

3 Likes

at some point both will be filled with hate from the opposing side.

3 Likes

Haven’t used the inika build in around a year or so.

I dunno

I like both ccbs and inika builds

2 Likes

Wouldn’t it be more reasonable to clarify that this topic doesn’t relate to the Toa Inika? (Fixed the title for clarification.)

I don’t use the Inika build anymore, I used it a lot before finding the BIONICLE community on the internet. When I did start posting MOCs online, there were a couple Inikabuilds (or Inikabuild variants) among them:

http://images.mocpages.com/user_images/103747/13761575123_DISPLAY.jpg

http://images.mocpages.com/user_images/103747/13771307041_DISPLAY.jpg

http://images.mocpages.com/user_images/103747/13797845704_DISPLAY.jpg

3 Likes

Here is where I stand on the inika build: The inika build is not bad. It’s bad that Lego overused it.

Anything can become bad from overuse, over exposure, or being over played. I feel “let it go” is a good example. It’s a good song. But it has been overplayed and now everyone is annoyed with it.

Let’s not expand upon this subject here. it was just an example.

2 Likes

it was never a good song to begin with

but on topic when making actual bionicles I always use the inika build, even when I make transformers but for mechs, I use CCBS

The inika build was revolutionary for its time yes they over used it but they sorta mixed it up with legs being lower arms but I think ur the first person to agree somewhat

Every build we’ve got (Mata, Metru, Inika, CCBS) (except the Avtoran build) was “revolutionary for its time.”

3 Likes

Seems more infamous than famous.

1 Like

Yes, the Inika build is so famous, its in-famous
I do use the Inika buid a lot, but I’ve been trying to veer away from the build… too lazy to post pics :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@Veltraxx i have alot of inika pieces since i got into bionicle in 2005 and got the visorak then next year i got all the inika then i got mahri then phantoka and mistika

1 Like

FAMinikabuildOUS.

It’s now officially infamous, people.

1 Like

Remember, in does not necessarily mean “not”. I mean, inflammable, infamous.

In-ika-famaous build.

@Willess12: That’s a deviation from the norm of the prefix.

but i like inika

The thing is. Most of the BIO-MOCing world doesn’t. That’s why it’s infamous, it’s famous for being disliked.

inika build i have to agree is terrible for moccing but think of matoro

and the potato mask of life just hi-fived matoro noww… this isnt going anywhere yo @Nyran shut this downnnn! (this topic)

2 Likes