The Island of Meso Nui

This is obviously a split timeline where after the Great Skull, Meso Nui, was stuck down by his evil brother Solekuta, Toa Varkama and the other Toa Virtue (Nokahi, Venua, Oneljay, MataunibraeInvictus, and TakumaNuju) came to the surface with the sleeping Mesoran and discovered an island to live on, than named it after Meso Nui.

In all seriousness, @TakumaNuva should totally make this a location in the RPG. The homeland of Meso’s race or something.

10 Likes

Smashing job…

Kapura’d… by Meso. Huh.

@TakumaNuva
What program did you use to create this? Was it Photoshop?

1 Like

King Kong probably died when the Solekian and Tanmanian forces entered a war and put the Great Spirit Meso Nui into a long slumber. (because he rage-quited over the Av-matoran and accidently knocked himself unconscious) Now Toa Roadkill must set out on a perilous journey to find the NSA cult and to teach him how to find the ancient skulls to awaken Meso Nui!

@TakumaNuva I LOVE the level of precision on the mask outline, though the overall island looks a little bland. I do love those little islands off the coast.:smile:

3 Likes

Yup.

Yeah, this was just a first attempt and I didn’t plan ahead much at all. As for the “outline” I think you give me too much credit. I made Photoshop do the work for me; getting the outline done was the easiest part.

1 Like

Congratulations, you have earned -99,999,999.731 effort points. You have reached enlightment!

Jk. :smile:

Can’t wait to see the community’s fan-fic for this island.

1 Like

Wow, how’d you make the map?

It looks really good.

1 Like

I approve!

2 Likes

I can say with absolute certainty that this is the best map I’ve ever seen :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

So I supose meso is the spirit robot and this is the camouflage island that is on his face? Greg shoud make that a canon alternate dimension.

1 Like

Nice, I suppose.

I second this.

So far as homebrewed campaign settings go, this looks like the makings of a pretty good one: Well drawn, obviously citing source material but still unique and far enough from canon you don’t need to worry about the core story of the series.

2 Likes