The KANOHI RIDER & MOTORCYCLE MOC

Kanohi Rider Stop Motion

The MOC itself

Kanohi Rider 1.0

Kanohi Rider 2.0

UPDATED: My favorite MOC, the Kanohi Rider!!! First one is a stop motion test, second is the MOC itself. Sorry if I sound goofy in the second video. I tried sounding like one of those cheesy business commercials smile SKIP TO 1:30 TO AVOID MY ANNOYING BUSINESS VOICE! Also, I added a photo comparison. See any difference?

19 Likes

Oh my, this absolutely wonderful! The movements felt Really natural! Keep up this lovely work!

2 Likes

For a moment I read kamen rider...

Still nice work as always

4 Likes

@Booster_Gold Thanks!

@JMP The MOC was inspired by Kamen Riders smile

@Scarilian Thanks! And Yeah, my table didn't have enough room, so I had to stop there.

@helryx The music came with Stop Motion Studio App.

@Vuhii Which one do you like better? the older MOC or the new one with the quad bike?

I've now added a second video featuring the MOC itself. I might sound cheesy though...apologies.

I've added a photo comparison between the old Kanohi Rider and the new one. 1st photo on top is old, 2nd bottom is new. Let me now which one you like better smile

3 Likes

@LGNui
The movements seem good to me, the lighting is also fine and there doesn't appear to be any noticeable camera shake. In terms of a stop motion, it looks good.

The only issue I have is the lamp. I know that may sound weird, but we see him speed forward in the bike past the lamp and then suddenly he has stopped the bike next to the lamp. Its just jarring to witness in terms of trying to focus on the story progression, though I can understand its probably due to space issues in the room.

2 Likes

I've always loved watching bionicle stop motion and this was done quite well. I hope you do more smiley

7 Likes

Nice! Is the music in the test video from arcuz?

2 Likes

bad-ace man

1 Like

NO HENSHIN ANIMATION?! 0/10

I kid, I kid.

The MOC is pretty great. I like the shoulder things, adds to the KR aesthetic.

The bike is absolutely awesome.

4 Likes

This is some amazing stuff!

1 Like

The figure is really cool, but THAT BIKE. :o

1 Like

amazing

But I have a question

How does one ride a kanohi?
stuck_out_tongue

2 Likes

How the heck did I miss this MoC!

I can see the rider aesthetic, and it's great! The bike for both versions look fantastic!

The figure itself also looks well done and quite fluid. I give it a 555/913. 555 is better then 913, because no one likes Kaixa.

2 Likes