The Lab :RP Topic:

“I’m the bloody CEO of this blasted enterprise! My name used to be stamped over every stinking scientific miracle thing this crap factory produced.”

“Then can you direct me out?”

“Buddy, if I could do so, DON’T YOU THING I WOULD HAVE LEFT ALREADY?!” He facepalmed and ■■■■■■■■■■■■’s busted.”

“If we got up the lift is there a way out?”

“Just back into the modern lab. The exit is in the Curator ’ s chamber.”

“How do I get there?”

1 Like

“Lift’s over there,” Keltor said as he pointed to an empty shaft. “Mind giving me a ride?”

@Omega_Tahu

Traykar asked Tabar,“So, um, what’s some more stuff about this outside world? Like, why should I go there?”

@1000Purse30

“Sure.” Knight puts the guy on his back and starts climbing up the lift shaft.

“Oh yeah! Guess who can hold their breath for 30 minutes! Suck it!” Spirax said before taking a deep breath, continuing onwards for a bit before starting to chip through one of the wall panels again, making a hole large enough for him breathe through, taking another deep breath before continuing on, repeating his actions as he went down towards knight.

(If anything the neurotoxins probably cleared by now.)

The Curator was not amused by this and began having the wall contract on itself to crush anything behind it.

OOC: Sorry I’m late

IC: “Its not like this place, but where I live, anyone is free to go any where they want and not having to do anyone’s work”

1 Like

“Really?” Asked the wolf, “What about testing?”

“There aren’t any tests that are done by force”

1 Like

“Seriously? That’s a thing?” Traykar asked

“HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!” Yelled the scientist who pointed a laser rifle at the two.

Knight gets to the top of the shaft.

The shaft leads into the office section of the lab.

“I KNOW WHY YOU’VE COME! Many tried and many died.” Yelled the scientist.

“Hello?” Knight looks around the office.

“Look who came crawling back!” muttered the scientist.

"Are we back in the office? asked Keltor.

“Yes, I’m sure” Tabar looks around the room “is there any thing we can use in here?”

“Use? Use to kill me you mean!” Spat Redek.

“Stop being paranoid! you’re always being paranoid!” yelled Keltor

“Keltor? You’re not dead? Well. Deader I suppose.” replied the scientist.

Keltor face palmed, “I can still fire you, you know.”