The Lab :RP Topic:

“Oh, I just meant that this was kinda awkward.”

“You are different from them in appearance and character.” He blocks and returns a blow to an advancing Not-Traykar. “You are not my enemy.”

1 Like

“Thank you! I kinda didn’t want a sword sticking out of me, so thanks!” replied Traykar as he bit down into one of the Not-Traykar’s legs.

“Your welcome.” Knight cut down another Not-Traykar, and grabbed his shoulder pad.

1 Like

“Yeah, we should get out of here. replied Traykar.”

“Very well. I shall act as a rear guard.” They retreat with Knight covering their backs. We assume for simplicities’ sake that Tabar goes with them.

1 Like

OOC: Yeah, that sounds good

@Omega_Tahu

IC: Traykar managed to grab one of his doppelgangers’ heads before he rejoined the other two. Then the trio managed to get back to Redek’s subdivision, and quickly slammed the door behind them.

Traykar, demotivated, sat down, and stared directly at the head, while the head stared blankly back. “How close do you guys think I am to being, This, This thing?”

@1000Purse30

@Omega_Tahu

1 Like

Spirax yiped in mild fear and surprise as the wall nearly crushed him, smashing a couple of his armour descriptions/plates and two of his regened knives, continuing down at a faster messier pace before encountering a floor like area, quickly breaking through and dropping down into another room just as the contracting walls clipped his foot, partially damaging it, enough that he’d have a limp till he could fix it.

“You finished yet?” Complained the AI

“Well maybe, what room am I in?” Spirax asked, the coffee finally wearing off.

1 Like

“Android Hell”

Spirax gasped in delight, asking “does that mean there are androids down here?! Friends!!!”

“That’s one word for it.”

“My friends where are you!” Spirax called out, flying around erratically through it, trying to find the androids.

The hallway entered a room filled with fire and broken bits and bobs of androids.

“Aww… They’re all busted… I must repair them!” He said excitedly, grabbing parts and sticking them together, he was doing a fairly good job of correctly rebuilding parts but he did have plenty of mistakes, the wrong upper arm piece connected to the wrong lower arm piece (or a lower leg piece) but for the most part he wasn’t doing as bad as most would expect from him, he actually looked and was acting serious, quite a big difference from the norm.

"What? Are you seriously rebuilding one? "

“What thing?”

1 Like

Traykar shows him the head. “This. This freaking abomination right here.”

“I can see the resemblance, but it’s not exactly like you”