The Lab :RP Topic:

“That caused a lot more damage than it needed it to.” Knight takes another heavy swing from above.

The Curator block with the sword while shooting a burst of fire at his foe.

The sword the Curator is holding gets another large nick in it, and Knight once again uses the fire as cover as he lunges.

OOC: Sorry, I had school.
IC: Efri gets up, recharged and ready to kick this tin can’s butt.

The Curator shoots a pillar of fire at Efri.

“Thanks for the power up, Curator.” Efri says as he absorbs the flames.

The Curator then shot an electronic bolt at Efri.

Efri replies with a blast of fire. Then as the burst of light temporarily shorted out the Curator’s optic sensors, Efri took the chance to begin to increase the tempurature of the Curator’s robotic body.

Knight stabs the Curator in the chest again, and twisted the sword before pulling it out.

The Curator took it in stride as the flame powered up his systems,“Thanks for the power up, N00B.”

The Curator shot several bolts of electricity at Efri and Knight.

Traykar attempted to whack him with his pipe but was stabbed for his troubles

“Crud. Okay, let’s give this a go.” Efri took a step back and began to focus. Breathing in, he began to draw all the heat from inside the Curator back into his body. He went further than just this, though. He was drawing in all the heat from inside the room (aside from the other test subjects) in order to pull off something big. He let himself catch alight, the heat energy growing to such immense levels that it was unable to be only contained inside him.

The Curator shot him point blank in the head with a bolt of electricity.

The heat of the bolt was absorbed into his evergrowing elemental energy reservoir, rendering it useless. Crying out in pain, he brought the flames back into him. “If you knock me out, Curator, the blast from the heat and light escaping my body will create an explosion so large it’ll take out your entire facility. Yes. I’m going to unleash a Nova Blast. But not just a regular Nova Blast. This one’ll be focussed on one point. Can you guess where that may be? Also, don’t try and take control of me. My adaptive armour has fixed that.”

"Meh. All your powers are mine. " reply the Curator smugly as he siphoned off Efri’s fire energy stuff.

As he tries to siphon Efri’s power. Remember, he has no link to Efri unless he’s got a cord in the back of his head. “Nice try, Curator.” Efri then brought his hands to his heart-light and cupped them, palms out. He then shot all the energy he had collected at the Curator in a beam of fire so blindingly hot and bright that even at a millimeter in diameter, rivalled the temperature of the core of a sun. (Forgot to mention that Efri can increase the heat he collects by thousands upon thousands of times). And may I say to you that this was aimed right at the Curator’s chest? There’s no way he could possibly aborb that kind of heat. Just saying.

OOC: it’s the same power that Efri used to siphon the heat from the room. The Curator created a body with all the test subject’s unique powers.

OOC: but he didn’t know Efri could do that until just now.

OOC: there’s no way you could absorb that much heat from a cold sterile room.

OOC: Curator’s body from absorbing the fire, too. Also his heat multiplication ability along with his natural energy.

OOC:Fine have it your way.

IC: The heat of Efri’s fire was so intense that It reduced everyone, bar Efri, to charred corpses.

OOC: Here’s to your energy multiplication shtick

https://www.boundless.com/chemistry/textbooks/boundless-chemistry-textbook/thermodynamics-17/the-laws-of-thermodynamics-123/the-three-laws-of-thermodynamics-496-3601/