The Last Act of the Makuta

Find the answer to this, and consider thyne self to being on the way of a Makuta becoming:

6 Likes

That bottom left one isn’t even an actual symbol…

3 Likes

I am thankful of the error, every time that thou sees it here, it be a letter “s”.

3 Likes

[spoiler]It’s a Sator Square.

Not sure what AFT ZYGLAK means, other than that the word Zyglak is there. [/spoiler]

3 Likes

Another Mystery for you to solve. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

[spoiler]Aft is a Ta-Matoran who practiced the Principle of Courage, and the Zyglak are the Zyglak.

Still don’t see any connection there. Quite a mystery.[/spoiler]

4 Likes

Names are rarely just that, they have meanings of their own.

3 Likes

I have been working on solving this mystery since it was posted, so some of this information is now slightly outdated, but here goes:

Most of this is just a Sator Square, a distraction of little importance to the actual information shown here. Yes, I believe I have finally solved this four year old mystery.

Above the Sator Square, we can see the words Aft:Zyglak.

In the context of Bionicle, Aft was a Ta-Matoran. However, AFT also stands for the Association for Family Therapy. The Makuta are a family - a brotherhood - and we all know they didn’t get along too well. Perhaps Teridax wanted to smooth things out a bit?

But let’s go to Zyglak.

In the context of Bionicle, Zyglak are a hostile species which live underwater. But again, I think we need to widen our scope. When this mystery first came up, I put ‘Zyglak’ into Google Translate and it was automatically identified as Russian and translated into ‘Ziglac’. This method doesn’t work anymore, but trust me that this method worked at the time this bizarre mystery was posted.

Ziglac is the name of a YouTube channel containing a single video:

The video is called San Antonio, and is a presentation showing San Antonio.

Several phrases are photographed multiple times during the video. Chronologically, these are:

BOWIE
CROCKETT
DEAD END
GO SPURS GO
AT&T
GO SPURS GO
KLRN
BOWIE S 100 100 N
CROCKETT
THE MAKING OF STAR WARS
ONE ALAMO CENTRE
MISSION 4 OUTDOOR THEATRES
CHILIS LUBY

The first letters of each phrase spell: BCDGAGKBCTOMC

By removing G and TO, you get BCDGA KBC MC.

BCDGA is the Bucks County Disc Golf Alliance and KBC MC is a Dutch Motor club. Coincidentally, the last update on their website was 2010, the year Teridax died…

And the leftover letters?

The GTO is a type of car, the Gran Turismo Omologato which means officially certified for racing in the grand tourer class.

So, my conclusion? The final act of Makuta Teridax was looking into family therapy for the Brotherhood. He was also a professional disc golfer who owned the KBC MC and regularly participated in Dutch motor racing with his GTO. When he died, his website became inactive.

6 Likes

The ultimate answer.

2 Likes

Half-life 3 Bionicle G3 confirmed

4 Likes