The Lego Videogames(z) Stopmotion Series

#FIRST MESSAGE BOARD TOPIC ACTIVATE!!!

HEY everyone! WajKnight here :smile:

I wanted to finally create a topic, so… here we go!

In a time before time… or like 3 years ago, I had this idea for a silly stop-motion series, where a bionicle-esque character is flung into the strange world of video games(z).

I made the first episode, and then for some reason (probably school) I abandoned it.

HERE’S THE EPISODE BTW:

I really want to get back into the swing of making Youtube videos again. So I’m thinking of bringing it back, and finally creating the second episode.

(Also, man, my voice has changed a lot since then… I wonder if I’ll still retain the same level of nonsensical-awkwardness… it’s so bad it’s good…)

ANYWAY, I’d like to get your opinions on this:

Think it’s a good idea to continue to this ‘series’?

Got any suggestions or ideas for the second episode?

Did I nail making my first boards topic?

##COMING SOON TO AN INTERWEBS NEAR YOU!! (double exclamations, oh boy…)

###(Also… voice acting? I’ve never heard of it!)

14 Likes

It could be interesting, but the plot could be a bit less random, unless of course that’s the point, in which case, fire away my friend.

I think it’s a good idea to give it a try.

Do what you think will work best (:D)

Yup!

1 Like

That was… WHAT!?

Yes, I think you should try continuing.

1 Like

Thanks @Ekorak! :smile:

Yeah, it is pretty random, and that was sorta the point. But I guess I could do something to make the string of events cohere better.

(So basically I’ll try to make the plot less random, but still random enough for the lulz :stuck_out_tongue:)

2 Likes

I hereby declare that this project will not continue!

(I’ve been working on new videos for my channel. Not to mention the new series I’m making for the Cliffhorse Crew. Plus, I didn’t think it was worth continuing…)