The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4KG-LEGO-BIONICLES-MIXED-BUNDLE-/174548203965?hash=item28a3e239bd%3Ag%3AQdkAAOSwsKxfzP3v&nma=true&■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
I won this eBay listing a while back and it finally arrived yesterday. Lots of great stuff in there; Nidhiki, Toa Ignika, Vastus, Kiina, but best of all was Takutanuva with the Movie Edition Kraahkan.

He’s a very impressive figure and his mask is very striking, a lot better than the normal Kraahkan in my opinion. I’ve wanted this mask for a long time, so I’m glad to have finally found it for a reasonable price.

7 Likes

I got some batman dvds cheap from the used electronics store that opened up. Just watched Mask of the Phantasm for the first time and it’s fantastic. I may rewatch batman forever again since it’s the first batman film I ever saw and I’m quite nostalgic for it despite its cheesiness.

5 Likes

this channel is about to get a butt-ton of replies
rubs hands together

3 Likes

Not because of xmas, but yesterday I finally got THE MIGHTY TUMA and regained a mask I had previously sold…

7 Likes

that’s one angry Eljay.

Behold, some of my Christmas loot:

I also got a ukulele and a travel Go board.

2 Likes

Christmas haul!

First, here’s what I got from my parents:

Now I finally have more members of the 501st (before today, I just had Captain Rex and Anakin).

As no one here would know, my favorite Serpentine Tribe is the Constrictai, but I never got around to buying any of the sets they came in (and the set with Skalidor was too expensive for me to even consider buying). And, now, I have all four Constrictai minifigures!

And here’s what I got from my grandparents:

I also got some other things that I decided not to take pictures of, but I’ll probably show a couple of said other things when my package arrives (you’ll see why later…).

6 Likes

I love Fit for a King!

1 Like

Got some model kits and a manga, plus these:

3 Likes

the only CD of theirs I’m missing is Creation/Destruction. Idk if I can find a copy for a decent price. Also saw them perform last year.

1 Like

It’s lime time. :lizard:

8 Likes

Not a spectacular Christmas due to the fact a lot of my gifts were improvements to my condo and other stuff before Christmas but got some wireless earbuds and a comic drawing book
though

2 Likes

BOOKS (I blame @John_Smith for the amount of books I asked for Christmas)

Not pictured: The Tolkien Reader, because it has a barcode on it still.

6 Likes

what are you some kind of history nerd

4 Likes

Indeed I am.

2 Likes

Final Gunpla for the year maybe

5 Likes

My partner is amazing, I know what I’m wearing next livestream!

6 Likes

The RX782 and wing gundam are from before, but everything else is new.

4 Likes

ohhh you got RG Sazabi!

1 Like

Two of the most underwhelming/underused villains in Bionicle’s run!
And Pohatu Nuva!

Also got this sweet boy!

But that’s sort of got me thinking: what would Pohatu do in a situation like this?

7 Likes

For Christmas, I got the Lego Mario base set, a few Earthrise-ers, some Selects figures, a book by one of my favorite political commentators, and the Top Gun Transformer. That wasn’t all, but they were the highlights.

1 Like