The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

That’s nice; they didn’t cut the smokestacks on this G1 reissue prime like I though they would. I got the original reissue in a lot and man do shortened smokestacks do him no justice.

4 Likes

Got the new baryonyx from jurassic world. It’s nice how it uses the galidor connection system.

4 Likes

did someone say GALIDOR??

edit: checkout my bricklink order

6 Likes

Uhm… why so many Jack Stones?

1 Like

I think his gonna do something with them

I bought a perfectly reasonable number.

No I am not. I just like having over 70 Jack Stones.

5 Likes

Got these items from my lgs today. The commander deck had release today was one of the last to get one before the stocks were out. I was especially fortunate to get the one with the cards I needed to finish my mono red goblin deck. So will be taking said new built deck on commander weekend this sunday.

2 Likes

on hoilday got these. ran out of money. found a store selling 2016 sets for cheap… regreted them for that. but love these two so im still happy. and cant find hulk buster anyway so. guess its alright.

3 Likes

I got a whole bunch of GALIDOR and a cool custom sigfig in the mail

13 Likes

Uhm… I don’t see any Galidor…

1 Like

received these yesterday:

13 Likes

I’ve had the Hidden Side sets on my radar… which one would you recommend the most, considering it’s price value?

mmm hard to say. I would say either the buss or the graveyard, personally.

1 Like

I’ve been interested in the bus, but the I am not really a fan of the graveyeard. The build feels way to basic for a 30$ set.

Here you go

8 Likes

That image makes me think of this scene from Toy Story 2:

8 Likes

Well that is what hell looks like for most lego fans

1 Like

Got a couple of transformers

These two are officially my new favorite micromaster pair. High jump is probably the best of the lot.

With the weaponizer figures has anyone had any issues that some pegs are way too loose? I love them but I noticed that on select pieces they’ll just fall out of the hole picking up the figure. Not a problem themselves but especially combined some parts just come right out with zero friction holding them

Not amazing but prowls a fun toy to mess around with.

4 Likes

well the alternative would be the shrimp boat, given that it’s both a vehicle and a playset.

Miscellaneous parts from a couple of sellers. The saesee tiin horns are very interesting. They’re actually sharp enough to cut paper. That basilisk head gives me an idea.

9 Likes