The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

“You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say just gives me the excuse to punch you harder.”

6 Likes

so here are the things i have gotten in the mail recently.

These i got a few days ago:

These are the things i received today:

and belive me… i have been waiting for these transformers toys for a looong while.

7 Likes

now you just need battlechargers to fill out the devastation theme you’ve got going here

Everything I got over the past couple days.

And also Transformers Studio Series Hightower. I forgot to include him in this photo.

Additionally, I now have an official favorite shelf in my collection.

5 Likes

Got my monthly gunpla haul.

And figure rise kamen rider ex aid

Also got transformers seige apeface

4 Likes

Yeees.

The collection grows

11 Likes

I’m envious

1 Like

5 Likes

Old panels that are great for building futuristic mocs.

8 Likes

I still don’t understand why they discontinued those excellent technic panel pieces…

1 Like

Agreed. I have a few I got off the Iron Condow, and even with the stickers, they are great.

2 Likes

All this showed up in a box today.

5 Likes

Nice, though the only one I know anything about is TF cybertron.

1 Like

our worlds are in danger

1 Like

Finally

1 Like

With the reveal of those cyberverse deluxe class I actually kinda forgot the rest of the line was a thing. Hopefully said deluxe class continues the theme if cyberverse shockwave haveing all winners in toy form

Though the newer shockwaves do one thing better then the seige mold; removable hose. It’s a nice design but I kinda prefer the no hose shockwave look.

1 Like

Parts I got from a bulk parts bin at my local 2nd and Charles.

I’m really excited about the exo-force power cable pieces.

6 Likes

Got the last jurassic world dinosaur I was missing.

Here are his ancestors, the adventurers triceratops from 2000 and the canister one from 2001. I wish the modern dinosaurs still came in canisters. Plus they had extra pieces for building different species. Anyways, I must be the only person who remembers Dinosaurs 2001 because nobody talks about them. They introduced the fantastic tail tip/horn element which is still used today.

10 Likes

Trust me, you are not the only one.:wink:

That Mosasaurus is one of my favourite sets. Sure, I’ve lost all the fins, the tongue, the end of the tail and all the extra parts other than the small head, but it’s still great.

1 Like