The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

I got bulimia
also lots of lego movie 2 sets on discount

4 Likes

I got some crazy epic GALIDOR
I also got a fr*ckin’ sweet custom cast Nick Bluetooth head and a custom cast krana thanks to my buddy Socketball.

12 Likes

Where is that custom Nick head piece from?

It says in the post, it’s a custom casted piece.

1 Like

that’s one hell of a patronus

5 Likes

I love me a good not masterpiece combiner or idw design but I wish more third parties would make some more original transforming figures. We all love Optimus prime or megatron but odditys like this are a refreshing break.

Though the funny thing is that all but one box is in English. I don’t know why but ok.

3 Likes

Totally not Bruticus, he’s… Pugullisticus!

I’ve really been wanting to get this set, but the stickers are a big turn away.

1 Like

I haven’t applied any stickers on mine. I thought the same and The only reason I have it is becuase of cyber Monday I paid 60 becuase otherwise it’s not worth the 100+ $ third party price.

As for the quality it’s really nice if you’re into the 80s robot toy look. I’d recommend it at 100$ or less.

1 Like

the most wildest combat team in the universe

1 Like

So I got two books today.
The first one is “The Man in the High Castle”. I don’t have the means to watch the show, but I wanted to read the book for a long time.

The other one is that banned book in Germany that I am a little afraid to name here

I completely forgot I had this guy on preorder but I’m glad becuase I get the feeling like zed he’d be the difficult to find one of the wave.

2 Likes

I managed to score a 8942 jetrax t6 set from fb marketplace a couple of days ago and it finally arrived today.

Also it’s complete with instructions haven’t gotten to building it yet thou.

6 Likes

Just got my Christmas presents! On the Christmas Eve! I̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶’̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶w̶a̶i̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶i̶g̶h̶t̶

Some great Scala and Belville clothes, and Kanohi masks. Correction and the Dino Attack Raptor head

Jetpack pursuit and Cyclone defender, both with instructions

The 2009 catalog, in German I was so dissapointed when I found out there was a Power Miners comic that I couldn’t read

And separately Meca One and a Devastator.

6 Likes

Hey look, constraction’s not dead.

7 Likes

Nice. I’d love to have those in red.

which set?

My Christmas haul. Also got a huge check and a new set of dishes for my kitchen.

Now I can buy omega supreme and my switch with games.
Edit; one of my friends got me a masterpiece ironhide

3 Likes

They’re from the newest wave of Spider-Man sets.

I didn’t get very much, only this figure for drawing

My parents did get the family a PS4, though, and they got Spider-man because I recommended it to them, so I suppose I ought to count that.

1 Like