The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Before the decade ends, I fulfilled my oath of collecting the most iconic Toa team ever.

Joy

And with that I fulfilled my Destiny.

Happy New Year!

12 Likes

Nice!

5 Likes

5 Likes

Winston Hulk, totallynotbionicle blades, gungan shields, porg feathers.

6 Likes

I ordered myself some white gel pens, a new model kit, and a set of alcohol markers. The pens came today, and the other two last Sunday
(I don’t have a pic of the markers but I did have a pic of the swatch sheet I made after I got them.)
I also ordered a new pair of earbuds which came two days ago, they’re really nice.

3 Likes

I didn’t get much for Christmas except for chocolate and some German books, but I did pick this up for myself December 17th. iPad Pro 11”, 256 gb storage.

Image edited out due to profanity in the Discord chat on screen- Prentice1215

New Picture -Bendy

6 Likes

Got my switch lite, Pokémon sword, and omega supreme.

If a third party ever makes a upgrade set it’d be interesting to see a leader size omega Spreem that transforms into the tank and still combines with the rest of the figure.

3 Likes

Some Chima, some siege, and a bit of Power Miners for good measure.

7 Likes

Nice… But why Two Power Miners Mechs?

Why the heck not?

2 Likes

Behold. One exquisite spinny boy.

4 Likes

How much do you want to bet that he will get repainted and slightly remolded into every single helicopter character there is?

1 Like

that’s the toy version that can transform the back kibble into a chair, right?

1 Like

I wouldn’t say it’s super likely, but if they made Barricade out of Prowl, I would love to see this done into a CHUG style Blackout.

Yes. Unfortunately none of Bulkhead’s toys could replicate that action.

But he can though

Technically. But not nearly as well as in the show.

Speakining of helicopters and bulkhead don’t forget energon bulkhead. The only thing missing would be his arm mech thing.

1 Like

So, I spent the day with a couple friends of mine and got this Deku at an arcade, some guy found a system for beating those box machines and ended up with around 8 Deku statues. He saw me and asked if I was an anime fan. Not knowing where this was going I said, “I guess”.

Next moment I have this Deku statue.

Also I bought myself the first book of the manga Vinland Saga. Super happy with this one.

besides that I got myself a really nice green scarf

4 Likes

So, while I was searching eBay for new Kanohi, I found an interesting auction for these twelve masks:

I’m still surprised that I won these for just over $20, especially because of how rare the Hau and Kaukau are to find in other colors. Needless to say, I already have plans for some of these Kanohi…

7 Likes