The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

How much do you want to bet that he will get repainted and slightly remolded into every single helicopter character there is?

1 Like

that’s the toy version that can transform the back kibble into a chair, right?

1 Like

I wouldn’t say it’s super likely, but if they made Barricade out of Prowl, I would love to see this done into a CHUG style Blackout.

Yes. Unfortunately none of Bulkhead’s toys could replicate that action.

1 Like

But he can though

Technically. But not nearly as well as in the show.

1 Like

Speakining of helicopters and bulkhead don’t forget energon bulkhead. The only thing missing would be his arm mech thing.

1 Like

So, I spent the day with a couple friends of mine and got this Deku at an arcade, some guy found a system for beating those box machines and ended up with around 8 Deku statues. He saw me and asked if I was an anime fan. Not knowing where this was going I said, “I guess”.

Next moment I have this Deku statue.

Also I bought myself the first book of the manga Vinland Saga. Super happy with this one.

besides that I got myself a really nice green scarf

4 Likes

So, while I was searching eBay for new Kanohi, I found an interesting auction for these twelve masks:

I’m still surprised that I won these for just over $20, especially because of how rare the Hau and Kaukau are to find in other colors. Needless to say, I already have plans for some of these Kanohi…

10 Likes

Got some stuff

I get the HG death army was probably only made becuase of the one eyes in Re rise but come on bandai; give us more G gundam. I’d seriously kill for a nice new Devil gundam or even the other non main suits.

4 Likes

I completed my wizard hat collection. The dark blue one is from the LEGO Store’s Build A Minifigure station.

9 Likes

It took quite a while, but my Bricklink order has finally arrived:

Some interesting parts for MOCs.

And a bunch of Xalax Racers.

5 Likes

Snagged a First order Jet trooper, since I had some spare cash. It’s a pretty awesome figure.

5 Likes

Picked up my monthly gunpla haul early among other things.

5 Likes

That wrecking ball is a fantastic set isn’t it?

Yep. Just like bastion I’ve never played over watch nor do I have any interest in playing it but it’s just a fun set. The only problem I have is that the guns can’t rotate. Not to mention 15-20$ is a great deal for the parts / set.

2 Likes

I am in the exact same boat. :smile:

Everyone I’d like you to meet my two new friends, Larry and Kevin.

Got them yesterday at the aquarium during a birthday trip to Seattle.

6 Likes

That eel really has a face of Larry.

1 Like

Although this haul isn’t really impressive, I finally got one of the new Mandalorian Battle Pack (which, on most websites, is on backorder) at Walmart. I also bought the Kai Avatar - Arcade Pod set.

7 Likes

Went to a convention with a friend of mine, and this is what I got!

6 Likes