The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Hobby lobby has gunpla? I ussually go online or my closest hobby shop. The only thing hobby lobby has had were some of the Star Wars models.

2 Likes

Yeah! They recently started selling them in my areas, so I’ve been able to snatch some up with that coupon, and let me tell you, being able to get the moon gundam for 20$ is a powerful feeling.

3 Likes

I might have to check tommorow. My local hobby shop hasn’t had a good restock in a while or I already have what’s new there.

So it seems gunpla is getting some recognition it deserves. 25 dollars at hobby lobby

4 Likes

since when has target had gunpla?

I haven’t seen them at target before, but that’s probably just because I haven’t looked. Sooooo I don’t know.

1 Like

I’ve heard reports on r/gunpla but that’s it

1 Like

Target has model kits in general? Lego and toys sure but actual runner model kits?

1 Like

I got a couple of bracelets and some new technic waffles. The waffles are awesome, their 3 x 3 dimensions mean that they are compatible with lots of G1 bionicle parts. The dots theme I’m not really a fan of, the decoration pieces are boring flat tiles, but in this instance, the tiles come in rare colors so it’s worth buying.

@Axelford That’s part of 6527 Tipper Truck from about thirty years ago.

6527-1

7 Likes

Oh wow those waffles look super useful

I’ll have to remember to pick some up myself

3 Likes

Got myself a few new models

Also got a gen 8 iPad and a case coming soon.

2 Likes

Found yet another car chassis in the garden!

And the headlight is certainly from the first fragment so maybe there’s even more!

8 Likes

You buried a lot of legos didn’t you? How long until you find a complete set in that lego graveyard?

6 Likes

Heh all these pieces were found within yeeting distance of a balcony so it’s safe to say that at least two sets were thrown by baby axelford-but yes there probably is more pieces as the landings would have been quite explosive :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Axelford’s backyard in a few days:

13 Likes

got these today

8 Likes

Just got Jaller Mahri and the Alpha Team Command Sub

6 Likes

While shopping I picked up red soundwave. Decent little figure but it’s nothing special even knowing it doesn’t transform

Though I do like that soundwave has an opening chest despite the fact the laser beak tape is just a non transforming detail peice.

3 Likes

Ha, I had been thinking about that soundwave, hows the possibility?

1 Like

Wouldn’t say it’s anything too impressive but it’s enough.

His scale also isn’t bad compared to similar lines

Still I’d say the lines just kinda ok. Honestly I kinda would have preferred something like flame toys where without the transformation they just make the figure look awesome.

1 Like

NOICE!

Where’d you find them?

1 Like