The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Why does this sound like a really bad, low-budget, fantasy rom-com?

2 Likes

I got red ninjago spinner domes, black 6 x 6 dome canopies, gunmetal basketball nets, and forest machine panels.

7 Likes

How do I get someone to make this a reality.

2 Likes

Red domes!

Where did those come from? That’s definitely gonna be a must buy for me

6 Likes

They came from this set:

4 Likes

Well I got another figure for my crossover shelf.

Unfortunately like sideswipe he’s too wide to fit in the optimus trailer.

2 Likes

What Mr.Monopoly said, they’re from 42064 Ocean Explorer. They are four ldu in diameter at the base, not three, so you may have trouble connecting these to pulley wheels. The reason for the strange diameter is because the dome was originally intended to fit over a minifigure, but yeah, these domes are pretty cool. Perfect for building a twin pod cloud car or a jet nose.

1 Like

lucky

1 Like

Got mine at target .com for 40 though tfsource is in stock for 60.

I have an NIB Turaga Dume and Nivawk on the way

Got some mecha today. Thor and cap have already been upgraded and I haven’t used any stickers on the titan mech in case I decide to make a new mecha from the parts.

7 Likes

Part one of my Lego order just arrived!

My brother and I also ordered a couple TIE Fighters, but they were on backorder until the end of the month.

6 Likes

Count the pieces for me when you get it please.

1 Like

I’ve uh… picked up a few new lego things

8 Likes

This set has some really interesting stuff going on. The hat, flippers, and overalls resemble duplo more than ordinary parts.

6 Likes

@Khalsa721
Just got my Gigawatt; It’s just a slightly different Sideswipe with a Flux Capacitor, isn’t it?

1 Like

Basically. Same figure with more stuff on it; if he wasn’t canonically a new character I’d call gigawatt the third g1 car twin.

Though I like that hasbro doesn’t mark the characters on either side despite all of them being autobots in their event.

3 Likes

So I just randomly entered in a LEGO raffle, and guess what… I was the winner!

LEGO themselves sent me this set for free!

17 Likes

Yeah that’s great and all, but

ASSAULT TIGER

11 Likes

You’ve got the touch
You’ve got the power

Got the only studio series figure that I’ll actually use their display base.

Also finally completed the fake nu gundam with the weapon set

5 Likes