The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Got five of the Toa Metru today. A great addition for my shelf.

Fortunately I already had Vakama to go with them.

8 Likes

I think it came down to like 1.10 USD per pen, which is really nice, and the pens themselves are awesome, although a little more electric in color than the caps for some of them

I can color large areas way faster, though, which is nice given my preferred style

3 Likes

Just picked up the codexes for the 3rd edition 40k Inquisiton! Daemonhunters for Ordo Malleus, and Witchhunters for the Ordo Hereticus

2 Likes

Got one of the new PR zords today (didn’t even know they were released great job hasbro)
While getting wrong parts it’s always annoying for any line I don’t mind it here too much; now I just have a nice little birb friend to go along with the replacement I ordered.

3 Likes

I don’t have it and it isn’t released but this looks really really cool and I can’t wait for it to come out.

3 Likes

that’s not how the topic works

use this one

3 Likes

kinda epic ngl

1 Like

@Eilrach got the Bonsai Tree brand new for $75 nzd which is a steal imo…he should post pictures as it’s technically his.

Also super happy it has two frogs spare.

3 Likes

You fool!
Do you think you can call yourself a true Bionicle fan when they’re not even displayed correctly?

2 Likes

and the correct way is?

2 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/r/bioniclememes/comments/acj3fa/just_a_photo_of_our_good_ol_toa_metru/

9 Likes

Why the camp bed in the corner?

Recently attended another Brick Festival, and you bet I bought up every Bionicle related thing I could find!
IMG_20220521_125510
The whole lot cost £166 all together.
IMG_20220522_133419
I also had a delightful conversation with @BrickPharaoh from over on BZPower who was exhibiting some of his mocs.

5 Likes

ah cool you got some slizers

those are nice

1 Like

Who’s in the first picture?

2 Likes

You from the future

5 Likes

That’s just me.

Now I’m scared…

2 Likes

Bricklink is fun

3 Likes

yes its - any purpose for those parts or just buyin for the sake of buyin?