The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

This rule was abandoned by post 2 /s

6 Likes

Birthday stuff, including Transformers and a cult uniform.

8 Likes

6 Likes

we’ve all made that joke at some point or another haven’t we

3 Likes

hap birth

3 Likes

More data acquired

4 Likes

So that’s why the cider factory was abandoned…

1 Like

I went out shopping today and picked up a hand full of things:

When I came home and checked my mailbox, I found One of my many preorders had come in:

4 Likes

constraction looks weird these days

4 Likes

At least we’re getting constraction. I don’t think we’ve had proper buildable figures since the Star Wars line.

Went to an absolute killer metal show last night, and made sure to get a couple souvenirs to remember the night!

8 Likes

Sabaton!!! I love that band!!!

2 Likes

in da mail

6 Likes

How is that figure? Seems like a cool gimmick with the handstand transformation.

2 Likes

Besides the lack of a lock for the elbows; for when they’re legs, and the backpack being a head, it’s a great figure all-round. It also splits in two so you can swap halves with other figures in the line: Such as the teased Buffa figure, or the ‘blank’ half included with the boostriker.

1 Like

I currently have that boost form on preorder and the fox bike. I was just curious how this was since the only other KR figures I have is some of the Zi o stuff.

2 Likes

Got a couple books today

Wish I had the first one though

9 Likes

I got Skywarp:

6 Likes

Ah yes, skywarp and his tuning fork of doom

3 Likes

Yeah I don’t really see why Hasbro couldn’t just give him the traditional shoulder-mounted Seeker guns

1 Like

For the whole combining weapon sword thing of the wave. I guess they didn’t have the budget and rather then the stupid combiner price decided to leave out the main seeker weapon.

2 Likes