The Loop Sign-up/OOC discussion

Yeah I’m getting on it don’t worry

6 Likes

2 Likes

hey can i join in on the rp?

Currently all slots are taken up, however once chapter 2 is finished I will be re opening sign ups.

9 Likes

@Eilrach @TheCobaltCorsair @T4k4nuv4 @Atobe_Brick @GX_05 @Winger @Cordax

Hey just a heads-up, if anyone wants to leave the rp now is the time to do so.
I understand that this rp has been in a catatonic state for a while now and some users partaking in this aren’t even that active, but going forward, i’m going to try and make a concentrated effort to keep this going. Hopefully this time we can keep this going and actually finish chapter 1 and 2.

for those who plan on leaving the RP i urge to make one or two more posts of your character leaving the group.

for those who are (hopefully) staying, be warned, the real plot is about to start.

also that reminds me.

Character sheets for chapter 3 and onwards

So i’ve made a few changes, let’s start with the Awakening event.

an awakening event is the exact moment, time, and place that made Your character realize they were in a time loop. The addition of this is to help new characters be introduced to the story in more creative ways than just "Uh, so Alex also sent them a letter, but they slept in and somehow missed the Entirety of chapter 1.” Now if you want your character to somehow had their awakening event be caused by something the current party did during chapter 1 that’s totally fine by me.

Now going forward you can opt out of the watch if you want, but unless you specifically say you don’t have one, i’m just going to assume you already have one.

One last thing before you new players start writing up your cool and unique awakening events, i urge you to wait until Chapter 2 is over, so you can better incorporate them into the story and setting.

12 Likes

Judging from the current situation of military randomly showing up, would it be a resonable assumption to make that they have in the past tried to hire Ryan?

If you want to incorporate that into your backstory I’d be fine with it.

6 Likes

I was just thinking it would make sense, as he has definitely worked on things that the military would be interested in

Edit: I’ll work out a response sometime this afternoon, as I have classes this morning.

1 Like

This will only hold me back for so long.

At the current pace, when do you expect Chapter 2 to end? Or Chapter 1 for that matter

1 Like

Chapter 2 will prolly end around the same time chapter 1 ends, as it’s not very long.

So my goal is to finish chapter 2 around late April then re-open signups for about a week or two then begin chapter 3.

@Cordax do you think you can get a post out tomorrow?

8 Likes

No promises, but I’ll try.

1 Like

What time does the colossus come again?

1 Like

let me check what i said in my notes

didn’t have Alexander mention it yet, but it’s around 9:00

Edit: @T4k4nuv4 WOOP WOOP IDIOT GM ALERT IT’S ACTUALLY AROUND 8:00 AND ALEX DID MENTION IT

9 Likes

Is it possible to join in now, or is it (far) too late?

1 Like

I can @ you when signups open again if you want me to.

6 Likes

OK! Perfect! I saw that there was a seven player limit, and I was wondering if this would let others in at any point.

1 Like

Lol, okay

1 Like

the answer was three posts up lol

also @N01InParticular it might be a good idea to encourage people to post at least once a day if it can be managed since this is how other RPs have been dying recently and I’d like this to last long enough to be able to participate

2 Likes

Are Dr. Agler and his park pals supposed to do something?

2 Likes

Big post incoming you’ll have something to do soon.

8 Likes