The Matoran Kingdom Head

The Matoran Kingdom Head

Showcase Video

“…I’d love to see an interior build of that head…” - one fateful TTV host

Behold! The Interior!
The interior of the MKH contains a cozy living space for our three boys, with triple bunk bed and comfy couches. There’s a bunch of little details about this moc so keep your eyes peeled.

Firstly, the weapon and armour racks have our hero’s weapons and gear as well as a map of Mata Nui, you may also notice the red bunk has a red flag on it. That’s because each bunk is themed/coloured after it’s occupant, red for Matoro, silver for Ignika and yellow for Mata Nui.

The other side has a bookshelf with some knick-knacks on it (like the mask of time and another Hafu original), a lightstone lamp, comfy chair and the Skyboard has been mounted on the wall. There’s also a little teapot so that our lads can relax and chill after a long day of piloting a giant Mech.

Here’s the command bridge of the Kingdom, I wanted a mix of a cozy lodge home and a sci-fi mech or spaceship bridge, and I think it mostly has the former. Space was tight in the top but there’s room for a bridge that reminds me of a Megazord style layout. I wanted to add in some transparent screen pieces for holograms or something but I was too restricted in space for the style I wanted.

The back also has the usual greenry but a lot of it had to be redone to make the bust. It was a bit of a minor detail but one I had to add in.

And here we have our boys, Toa Mata Nui and Matoro’s prints were designed by @Sokoda and had some bits tweaked by myself, Ignika was done fully by me and the Skyboard was inspired by Gunnbuilding on instagram.

I hope you all like it, comments and criticisms are welcome as always! :smiley:

40 Likes

No love for : unnamed member of Jovan’s team : :cry:

I’m lovin this build (and that beautiful showcase video / function)!
I like how they’re just chillin in it’s head with all their little souvenirs / easter eggs

6 Likes

This is something I’d gladly support on LEGO Ideas if it were submitted there!

1 Like

this is fantastic.

wait is that the vahi.

2 Likes