The monsterpiece

So I was like all inspired and all… I took out the box with all of my bonkles… I started MOCing… I wanted to make a slightly different build… AND THIS BEAUTY CAME OUT :smiley:

I call it the monsterpiece - my best MOC EVAAAR.
If you move that grey thing connecting the wings you can make them flap ! (and break the light blue piece because it’s slightly broken).

/s

In all seriousness I wanted to create a matoran like creature, but as you can see I failed…
Just look at this twisted thing… T________T I’m bad at MOCing…

The name is self explanatory

10 Likes

The light blue piece contrasts way too much with the rest of the moc, and is overall very distracting.
Nice drawing you have there though.

1 Like

other then what mr @Silver_Falcon said, the moc looks like it’d be a nice bonkle set

2 Likes

Oh god. I knew that somebody would notice that ;u; (the drawing I mean). I was too lazy to move it. It was supposed to be a demon, creepy dude.
Also if you’re wondering why I even bothered to hang that A3 format piece of paper is because my wallpaper looks stupid.
@JMP

1 Like

No no, the drawing is legitimately good. If I were being sarcastic there I would have added a /s. (And I didn’t even notice that the backdrop was a piece of paper…)

2 Likes

Beauty is not the correct word.

MASTERPIECE is a better description.

1 Like

for a first moc this is pretty good

2 Likes

Except that this is not my FIRST FIRST MOC :stuck_out_tongue: (sorry if I sound self loathing or something. I’m bad at human communication said a human being).
It’s my first MOC where I didn’t use any Inika, piraka, 2015 toa builds.
In the end it doesn’t differ that much from the inika build. I just managed to connect the whole torso with that one light blue piece.

1 Like

Looks monstery :stuck_out_tongue:

Not bad!

1 Like

looks very cool

2 Likes

The hands- I like!

1 Like

It looks like it will eat me in my sleep.

2 Likes