The most emotional on-screen moment

I’ve got to be honest when you’ve dragged yourself through the pile of !@*$ that is the star wars prequels, the moment where Darth Vader breathes through his mask for the first time has to be the standout moment. it almostmakes up for that jar-jar piece of… :rage::rage::sob::sob:

2 Likes

Flash spoilersWhen Barry’s dad died on The Flash.

1 Like

##NOOOOO!
I accidentally clicked while scrolling down…
No…

But mine is:
From TV:

Hevy’s sacrifice and Fives’ death.

From movies:

Han’s death and the death of Snape.

2 Likes

ME3 made me more enraged rather than crying. True story.

1 Like

How did I forget about that :cry:

1 Like

#neverforget

Oh. I got one:

The fight between Zuko and Azula in Avatar

1 Like

That was definitely emotional for me. I couldn’t stop laughing!

2 Likes

@tahtorak Are you joking?
That movie was so utterly disappointing for a pixar fan. It was so predictable and formulaic. And the character design looked really bad. I honestly was so annoyed that it was so stupid. And at the end, Arlo is really stupid and decides to just give Spot to random people he has no connection with and might eat him for food, considering how bad-off humans are. And he gets to make his mark for not dying? What?

1 Like

How about Nina and Alexander debacle, and then death.

1 Like

Red vs blue season 10s ending always makes me cry

but Dialga brings you back

The Ending of Star Ware Episode VII

1 Like

Pretty much half of Agents of SHIELD at this point, particularly the end of season 1. :cry:

1 Like

The boy in the striped pajamas was so sad…

I was also really sad when in borderlands 2 You have to help Angel commit suicide so she can be free from her abusive father, handsome jack. As you try and free her (which she knows will kill her), Jack is screaming at you not to hurt his “baby girl”, and when she dies, it’s so sad… Especially in a game otherwise so funny and not serious.

1 Like

I watched that in English on Friday.
I don’t cry easily, but I think I did.

1 Like

I think everybody cried over either the book or the movie. It’s just such a sad story, especially told through a child’s eyes…

3 Likes

Dobby’s death, Snape’s death, and the 19-year fast forward ending of Deathly Hallows Part 2. The first ten or so minutes of Up also count for me.

Oh, and Laurel’s death in Arrow Season 4. Made me stop watching the show because she was my favorite character.

4 Likes

The music that played in that scene is incredibly fitting, and just over all the last few episodes are terrific in my opinion.

Leaves on the vine from Avatar

6 Likes

This sums up my feelings for the series as a whole.

1 Like

Oh boy, Soul of Cinder in DS3..

1 Like