The New Hawkhood Dilemma: Conflicts of Good and Evil(RP Topic)

Surprised he wasn’t seen, Runa aimed at the heads of two as they walked by, then fired lasers at them from his palms, quickly dashing to tackle the third one after he had done so.

@ghid‘Finally, lunch break.’ Putting the mask on again, Vance prepared for another jump through the Closet. He was well-rested and could probably pull off about five jumps this time. ‘Infiltration of one of the most powerful organizations in the city. I’m underpaid’ he thought to himself. He went into the closet and shortly after came out in a lobby area. ‘Alright lets get this over with,’ he thought as he set out to dump all the pig feed throughout the room. It didn’t take long before he was out of hiding spaces and decided to just dump the rest onto the carpet. He teleported to the receptionist desk and handed the receptionist the empty bag. “I was told to deliver this to Mr. Tongue. It’s nothing personal, I was hired by some blade guy. Let Tongue know that I’m ready for a new gig anytime. This loser underpays,” he said, “oh and have a good day!”. He left through another portal and appeared at the sewer entrance. “Blade! I did the job! It was really lame I didn’t even kill anybody. Anyway I’m sorry I’m so late. Personal life and stuff,”

The thin man jumped in shock as the laser blasts left nasty burns on the heads of his allies. “Help!” He shouted as he swiveled around only to get the wind knocked out of him by Runa.

OOC: Switchblade hasn’t revealed his name yet to Vance. Also, Switchblade isn’t at the sewer entrance, he’s further down, so I’ll write him as having shown up there.

IC:

Switchblade was somewhat surprised to see him appear right next to him. “Somewhat faster than I initially expected. I don’t think I can have you move too soon for the next one, or-”

There was a sizzling sound and a cry of help. Switchblade reared up in anger. “Come.” He began sliding his massive form across the ground.

1 Like

Runa got up and attempted to grab the man, trying to hold him in a choke hold with his hand on the man’s temple. He watched the way he came from for anyone else. “One wrong move and you’re not going to like the result.” He said grimly.

A set of eyes peeed above the sewer waters, surveying the scene.

The thin man’s attitude quickly changed from shock and terror to vile snarling. “What good does ya get from comin’ down and blastin’ my head off?” He hissed. “You don’t even learn nothin’.”

There was a very loud sound of metal being dragged across concrete. The boss was coming.

OOC:[quote=“Mctoran, post:208, topic:49488, full:true”]
A set of eyes peeed above the sewer waters, surveying the scene.
[/quote]

peeed

Also, a couple of eyes can’t peer above the water here because there is no water here. As I’ve stated multiple times, Switchblade’s men blocked up half the sewers.

1 Like

OOC: He said to mention something about blades, I assumed that was already known

IC: “I don’t work for free, bot boy,” Vance said reluctantly following

OOC:[quote=“EmperorDuckie, post:210, topic:49488”]
He said to mention something about blades, I assumed that was already known
[/quote]

Silver Tongue knows who he is, but nobody else should. Also, Switchblade better not find out Vance told the receptionist he works for Switchblade or else he’s going to have an absolute fit.

IC:

“You won’t work at all if you keep that up.” Switchblade snarled.

1 Like

“The attention of the one who actually matters and one less cocky criminal to deal with later.” He says, waiting for this boss to arrive.

1 Like

Runa might notice strings of metal shards suddenly appear on the floor and begin creeping their way towards him…

“Doesn’t matter.” The man snapped. “We’ve dealt with death before, we can do it again.”

1 Like

Runa carefully watched the metal shards, priming his boosters in case he needed to make a quick movement.

As Mirror rested, she tossed and turned, mumbling to herself.

She saw from three views. She saw the scene again. One girl watched, helpless, as another was about to be hit by some strange…thing from the sky, and a third jumped at her to knock her out of the way. She felt their emotions, said what they said, saw what they saw, felt what they felt on that day, thought what they thought, knew what they knew, knew what they didn’t know.

“Alice!” She screams as she awakes, jolting up, hand outstretched. She’s silent for a moment as the memories blur once more into the mess of her mind. She slowly lowers her hand, then gets up. “Back on duty.” She murmurs, heading out to look for these new, interesting individuals.

1 Like

“Who said I wanted to work with you? What are we dealing with, by the way?” Vance asked priming twin pistols

They were close to the feet of himself and the thin crook, although the latter didn’t seem to notice. He was too busy seeing if there would be good timing to try and snap Runa’s wrist, which so far, there was none.

“Money says,” Switchblade hissed, quieter than before. “As for who, try guessing.”

If the tendrils didn’t do the job, Switchblade was prepared to pull back the blockade… And sweep everyone away in a massive wave of rancid water.

1 Like

Ooc: kinda lost tbh lol

Runa threw the man to the ground, towards the sharp metal scraps, and took a few more steps away from the tendrils. “Looks like I’ve got what I came here for.” He muttered to himself.

The man stumbled, landed on the shards, but instantly began scrambling to his feet and to make a break in the opposite direction. There were a couple pieces that sliced into his hands, and one stuck to the heel of his shoe. His accomplices were beginning to recover from the stunning laserfire from Runa’s first attack.

“Get out there and plug him.” Switchblade hissed to Vance. “If he puts up too much of a fight, bomb out unless you’re a good swimmer.” He forcefully shoved a small bag towards vance’s stomach. “That’s the other $300, now get out there!”

1 Like

Runa shot once more at each recovering accomplice, then turned to make sure no one was coming behind him.

After searching for a good bit, Kaleo grabs a bag of chicken and a small container of salad, before getting a 250 ml bottle of soda pop. He decides the small meal he chose is decent enough and goes to pay for his food, paying with a credit card, his credit card.

After Kaleo paid for his food. He leaves, heading in the general direction of his college.

Daven continues to wander the city streets, wondering if he could find some excitement and/or something fun to do. He was extremely bored and thought about going to the local arcade, but he rather not get in “too” much trouble. He was already in deep trouble for; a) running out of the school and b) skipping school, because of the blackout.

Daven heads into the more central parts of the city, heading near the central park.

OOC: plug who? What’s happening? :joy:

IC: Vance grabbed the bag and pulled two SMGs as he started to walk towards his adversary

Runa turns to see him, aiming his hands at him. “I’d be careful if I were you.” He said.

Silently, he checked his weapons. He had Project: Gardna on his left arm and Project: X-Caliber on his right.

Daven might hear some noise coming from the more industrial area of the city, in between him and the dock.